Rim Tribe! <3

• Thread starter Internal Server Error
  • Start date

DeletedUser

WOW MAGNUS IS BACK

Mr Wicksy would love to have you in if Syphlex lets you ;)

Edit: I see you are quite close to me :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser41659

WOW MAGNUS IS BACK

Mr Wicksy would love to have you in if Syphlex lets you ;)

Edit: I see you are quite close to me :D

Hey Mr Wicksy!

Yeah, we are neighbours now :lol: You guys have got all the stars in there too! The Magnus simply couldn't resist!

netjakdim

Well I am still a noob but I have been sitting there for awhile. Originally joined back with the other group but they all went to and fro after they decided they did not like people they let into the tribe.
Anyways like Cane I have a few good farms in the area and don't really want to reset as I am surrounded by people noobier than myself so I will just sit over here and build and wait for you guys to get over here and then ask for my invite. It should not be a couple of months before you guys make it up this direction anyway.

DeletedUser

K54. Or 56 I can't remember when I looked. Where you in Jedi? Cos they have gone :(

netjakdim

Nah I am tribeless now I was in get ready for this BA.
HA HA they might not merge but they never said they wouldn't expand.
Nah seemed to be a bunch of noobs running that group they wanted me
to appoint an AS and what times I was normally on so they could check and make sure I was building my village according to the way they thought a village should be built.
In my dumber days I did this only to log on and find my troops were sent to the other side of the world and I had an incoming train. I found out though that they did this with about 15 other guys just so they could get some easy villages and start another tribe. I hung around long enough to feed resources to 2 of the other guys they did this to and before I left they had both taken back 5 of the 15 villages and the noobs that use to lead the tribe were all back down to 1 village.

netjakdim

Just peeked in on the account I am in 54 somewhere there abouts.

netjakdim

I guess I will need to work my way out towards you guys if I can.
Either that or when free trade kicks off just call me the handout guy.
Although I do have my first shipment gauranteed to cane9

DeletedUser

Yay!

Yeah im based in K54/55 border...it should be fun later on...never been in the core before other than on speed world with ddog...hahah

DeletedUser

Ask for invite Killer =]

And we will have to dominate 2 K's to get to you Net and Cane9 ;]

netjakdim

Ask for invite Killer =]

No offense sir but are you sure you need to be playing this game?
2 K's is nothing I am hoping that within a years time we would will dominate at least 50 of them.

No Worries though by the time you guys have your K's under control I am sure that cane will have a decent presence over here and there will be plenty of barbs that you guys will be able to locate into. I will have a few extra villages myself hopefully and be able to provide some defensive cover while you retrain troops.

DeletedUser

And where in my statement did I say it would take a long time to get to you ? I dont think I did ....

And yeah we should be able to dominate the world, its all on activity ;]

netjakdim

Ask for invite Killer =]

There you go sir I bolded the key fragment of your post.
You should have said "YOUR ONLY 2 k's away":icon_cool:

I mean seriously I know it takes awhile to build up enough resources to get the nobles but it is only like 1,000 villages at the moment.