RIM War: GAM vs. FEMA, FEMA-A

Uwthree

xD

We're at war with ~TUW~ at the moment. Really at the moment it's all 4 LTH tribes versus them, yet to see if ~UWA~ or the rest of the UBC join in.

DeletedUser

Because it's fun! :D

Thanks to Booza, GAM hungers for war.

its just going to be another TSMT and A:C

where its going to last forever until another tribe joins in
...How long did you think that over? FEMA has over 5 allies on the field with them already.

Therin

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
If either tribe had any sense, they would have stoped fighting already. This hasen't really been much of a war anyway, with few enoblements being made by either side really. :icon_evil:

Both tribes would grow much quicker if they focused more on growing, and less expending troops and nobles in a futile effort to crush the other. Has either side gained ANYTHING from this war? :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

If either tribe had any sense, they would have stoped fighting already. This hasen't really been much of a war anyway, with few enoblements being made by either side really. :icon_evil:

Both tribes would grow much quicker if they focused more on growing, and less expending troops and nobles in a futile effort to crush the other. Has either side gained ANYTHING from this war? :icon_rolleyes:

We took over 200 FEMA villages since the beginning of the war, That's isn't enormously much, but do not say that there was no action.

And As I said, atm there is a cease-fire

DeletedUser23066

Therin has a point though Booza. where do you think GAM and FEMA would be today if they was allies working togeather taking out tribes? Not ranked 15th and 20th i no for sure.
but hay theres a cease fire so who knows maybe that will happen:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Therin has a point though Booza. where do you think GAM and FEMA would be today if they was allies working togeather taking out tribes? Not ranked 15th and 20th i no for sure.
but hay theres a cease fire so who knows maybe that will happen:icon_wink:

Well I can divulge some information, yes we are talking to each other. The talks are mainly Lakai and scotlandbound, and yes GAM is interested in ending the war, and I'm pretty shure FEMA is to. DNY is coming, and I personally don't trust it!

But atm, both sides are still demanding alot, so we'll see what happens.

DeletedUser23066

Your right DNY is coming and if peace aint made soon there wont be a GAM or FEMA anymore apart from on the rim.

DeletedUser

EVERYONE RUN!!! DNY IS ON THE MARCH!!!!

*Screams flapping arms around wildly*

Hehe J/K

DeletedUser

Ya I know I was just playing as everyone kept saying DNY is coming! Kindof reminded me of mass panic :p

DeletedUser23066

Ya I know I was just playing as everyone kept saying DNY is coming! Kindof reminded me of mass panic :p

Im panicing:icon_eek: just kidding lol
Just want to get ready for when one of you big tribes come knocking.:icon_wink:

Therin

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I'd be panicking too if DNY were about to come knocking on my doorstep :icon_confused:

Luckily that ain't gonna happen for a while so I've still got time to grow and prepare.... :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

I'd be panicking too if DNY were about to come knocking on my doorstep :icon_confused:

Luckily that ain't gonna happen for a while so I've still got time to grow and prepare.... :icon_twisted:

I already told you I am coming for you, I have put my claims in to Virus already!

crom

I guess DNY are beatable...but a lot of tribes would need to help, and have some awesome co-ordination...

Therin

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I already told you I am coming for you, I have put my claims in to Virus already!

I'm shaking in my shoes! :icon_twisted: I'll meet your :snob: and :axemen: with my :swordsman: and :heavycavalry:. Besides, I'm not sure Virus would be too happy if -R- set up a cluster behind the "Virus Blockade" as I call it. Nice little wall they form :lol:

Darkwolf1234

I guess DNY are beatable...but a lot of tribes would need to help, and have some awesome co-ordination...

i believe -R- can proberly take DNY on, as they do seem very coordinated and DNY is basicly NUKE family best players ^.^
while -R- has got tones of skill :D

DeletedUser

Yes we have temporary peace going on betwean GAM and FEMA. Me and Scotlandbound had some conversations about ending the war becouse we all know this cant be won by any tribe in near future. Only problem is FEMA is giving a bit to high demands. But I realy hope we will come to an agreement.

About DNY. Yes they are close to us, yes they are big mean wolf here. But there can be found some brave hunter who kills the wolf =)