Rim wars - anyone interested?

Bobdol0

I am out of this world now due to being banned but just wanted to show off how great E=MC² is when faced by an opponent 4 times their size. We have gained 11 Mil of ODD over a week and they had the surprise of a declaration. I know everyone is just focused on the boring wars in the core but still - just fishing for compliments for Pure Energy here. Thx.

PS. Remember to look at points conquers really gives a nice idea of how were doing. Would add one of our players left for about 12 hours in which time he lost 2 villages each at 2000 points if that makes a difference:).

Side 1:
Tribes: E=MC²
Side 2:
Tribes: OMEGA

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 9
Side 2: 3
Difference: 6

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 53,878
Side 2: 28,789
Difference: 25,089

chart

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last week

Side 1: 45
Side 2: 29
Difference: 16

chart

Side 1: 365,458
Side 2: 234,298
Difference: 131,160

chart

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last month

Side 1: 92
Side 2: 84
Difference: 8

chart

Side 1: 743,571
Side 2: 652,240
Difference: 91,331

chart

Last edited:

Bobdol0

So you say

Difference: 91,331. We have taken this much more points off you so recaps or not we are taking more villages and holding them.

So most of them are recaps yet we are ahead not my fault you can't hold onto villages.

Edit: Before your edit it was 'most of your caps are recaps' just so my post makes sense.

;)

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Nice work. Hope you are enjoying yourselves - the point of TW.

DeletedUser95452

I am out of this world now due to being banned but just wanted to show off how great E=MC² .....

How can u be great if got banned for something not good prolly :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

here is the stats from the start of the war:

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: 24/02/2013 20:38:16 to 10/03/2013 16:38:57

Total conquers:

Side 1: 526
Side 2: 143
Difference: 383

chart

Side 1: 86
Side 2: 76
Difference: 10

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 1,803,462
Side 2: 1,106,637
Difference: 696,825

chart

Side 1: 667,696
Side 2: 603,066
Difference: 64,630

chart

Now if you want a real heads up on whats going on, they are attacking the players that are like 2 days away from the main tribe, everything else is recaps. Not to mention that they are getting support and nukes from AAA, as well as having AAA PA's actively attack our members. They deny everything of course, but meh whatever we would have won the war either way, his ban just sped things up ;)

Now bob before you go spinning shit why dont you post facts?

and here is what he was banned for.

bobdol0 Mar 10,2013 13:59
I was banned because of sending attacks within 30 days from sat accounts ah well.

Duke of OMEGA
King MasterP16

P.S. this will be the first and last post related to In Game actions by OMEGA Leadership.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I so very much doubt this statement. :lol:
Enjoy yourselves!

ok Ill fall for the troll here, we have had an external forum blackout since the last time firekiller posted. We do not want our members posting on the forums, I only posted because it was brought to my attention that Bobdol0 was talking mad shit about my tribe, when he has to call in all his PA's to help keep his tribe alive.

So far with the exception of everyone we have encountered in our area being tied to an AAA member in some way shape or form, its been pretty fun, but man has shit changed since W1...

DeletedUser

Lol bob, you guys are taking re-caps and secluded villages, we're noble training 25-40 hours+ to hit you guys. The map is turning red for you in your zone, I would not be coming here to brag over something you started, and now losing. We've already taken down 2 of your members and working on two currently. Stop wasting everyones time, its hardly a war, just some tiny noobs thinking they can reign on members of a larger tribe who are secluded.

DeletedUser

and its seems AAA was working with them because now I have 500 incoming from their leader, so congrats bob you got what you wanted ;)

TG Smurf

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Im sorry but i dont even know who E=MC² is let alone have any diplo/helping them lol, pretty sure we have enough battles to fight without getting involved in your rim war

To me
E=MC² are nothing more then food

Bobdol0

Meh you suck you know it Omega:) 4X our size not ahead on caps... I get trains everyday under 5 hours.

Claims of AAA helping are BS we had a village taken off us by them not 2 days ago.

DeletedUser

Meh you suck you know it Omega:) 4X our size not ahead on caps... I get trains everyday under 5 hours.

Claims of AAA helping are BS we had a village taken off us by them not 2 days ago.

Lol, you're funny, just because you're taking re-caps doesn't mean you're winning anything. Taking a re-cap on a train that traveled 35 hours is easy. The thing is, just because you're grabbing a few re-caps, and you're taking a few villages that are 25 hour support time away, doesn't mean anything. You and jewbear both had full claims, and were about to be finished off until you went ahead and got us locked out from attacking by getting banned.
You should not even have posted this and embarrassed yourself, trying to make a thread "omg massive tribe size compared to us is losing!1.11.1!" is all you wanted to do and its not the case, when in reality you attacked us first.

DeletedUser

this seems to prove otherwise ;)

today at 02:00 Thanks Quote Edit

Guys, I saw only now this. Look who is supporting me in 062 Mithlond (386|693) K63:

Defenses
Origin
From this village 0....
011 AAA (411|601) K64 5549 4444 0 0 0 991 0 0 0 0 0
012 Ossiriand (385|697) K63 0 0 4145 0 2216 0 181 0 0 1 0
015 AAA (371|610) K63 5550 4444 0 0 0 991 0 0 0 0 0
1 NASA KSC / JSC (302|686) K63 158 159 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
Foreign 11257 9047 4145 0 2216 1982 181 0 0 1 0

And the player is: idanokim

today at 02:02 Thanks Quote Edit Delete

This village was given back to me today by the TW admin because it was illegally taken by Boldo

and Im sure hundreds of thousands of defense troops would have wound up in your villages on "accident" if you didnt get banned ;)

again Im not a noob to this game, I already knew what I was in for when I joined TW again. The minute I joined and started playing again, I saw we were going to have the choice between helping AAA or Wobble.

And we kinda figured it would be AAA that attacked us first, because as I said above, every which way we expanded we ran into someone that was tied to AAA in one way shape or form, mostly by PA status.

DeletedUser

What I can say about OMEGA Op's, they fails, haven't good tribe organize inside tribe, players which are don't know how to sending fakes ect.

Bobdol0

Lol, you're funny, just because you're taking re-caps doesn't mean you're winning anything. Taking a re-cap on a train that traveled 35 hours is easy. The thing is, just because you're grabbing a few re-caps, and you're taking a few villages that are 25 hour support time away, doesn't mean anything. You and jewbear both had full claims, and were about to be finished off until you went ahead and got us locked out from attacking by getting banned.
You should not even have posted this and embarrassed yourself, trying to make a thread "omg massive tribe size compared to us is losing!1.11.1!" is all you wanted to do and its not the case, when in reality you attacked us first.

Yeah you took in refugees from our last war were we owned MPXLOD you and swat...;)

35 Hour trains are not easy to recap if you LEARN how to time support buddy.
I had 10 DV from idanokim but none of the villages were ever attacked which had the support. Kingmaster and Mrgreens neither of your accounts would last a second in a fair war since you have such large off/def ratios. And your oda is pretty pathetic looking at how many offensive villages you guys have I have as much and I started the world a lot later and have been under attack the whole world having to make a large amount of def vills. Neither of you timed any attacks or support that is why you can't hold villages. Even when was support was there if recaps were slow it was 1-2 DV easy to clear you can't even support what you take cause of your awful ratios.

The only members you made gains on were are inactives I was sitting jewbear lost 3 villages for 2.8Mil ODD.
As for me when I was opped gain 4 Mil of ODD and lost 2 2000 point villages. So yeah not really making a dent are you:)

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Things are really getting fired up on the rim!!!

Those 4 mil ODD gains :icon_rolleyes:

Bobdol0

4 Mil ODD in one opp is a lot at 600K believe it or not. Rank 80 ODD at rank 200 and still growing fast is nothing to laugh about mate just cause you started the world earlier does not make you better not my fault I missed out on start up.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Yeah you took in refugees from our last war were we owned MPXLOD you and swat...;)

35 Hour trains are not easy to recap if you LEARN how to time support buddy.
I had 10 DV from idanokim but none of the villages were ever attacked which had the support. Kingmaster and Mrgreens neither of your accounts would last a second in a fair war since you have such large off/def ratios. And your oda is pretty pathetic looking at how many offensive villages you guys have I have as much and I started the world a lot later and have been under attack the whole world having to make a large amount of def vills. Neither of you timed any attacks or support that is why you can't hold villages. Even when was support was there if recaps were slow it was 1-2 DV easy to clear you can't even support what you take cause of your awful ratios.

The only members you made gains on were are inactives I was sitting jewbear lost 3 villages for 2.8Mil ODD.
As for me when I was opped gain 4 Mil of ODD and lost 2 2000 point villages. So yeah not really making a dent are you:)

trolololol...

Keep on whining my friend, you are just coming here to make it seem like big guys are picking on small guys, and the small guys are winning. You guys attacked first, we're kicking the shit out of you. Unfortunately everyone is so far away so its a slow process.

Honestly it seems you guys have the upper hand, 35 hours to prepare is a pretty decent amount of time to set up snipes, and stack villages. Must be weeellyy hard.

4 Mil ODD in one opp is a lot at 600K believe it or not. Rank 80 ODD at rank 200 and still growing fast is nothing to laugh about mate just cause you started the world earlier does not make you better not my fault I missed out on start up.

ROFL 4m ODD in 1 op? Congrats bro! All your members are like 30%O 70%D and with AAA's help, it should not be hard to stack to splat. ODD is garbage... rofl