Rimmed

DeletedUser

Evening Guys,

Im just popping on to post something.. which for me has both positive and negative sides...

SLB was an important part to XIG.1's War Triumphs and in my opinion housed some of the finest Warriors on TW (W2). They were loyal to us and in the end voted to go independant as XIG.1 became TW1.

I have however been plannig their downfall for the last 6 months. I knew along with the HC that fighting would not win the War. Tactics, Morale crushing and Mass Mails/Incomings would eventually force alot of players to quit and ultimately lower the credibility and sustainability of SLB.

Now I know alot of players have left SLB and joined newly appointed enemies and we (TW) will be dealing with them in due time..

But I would like to announce that as of 26th Jun 2009 - 20:41:22 my good friend and Warrior General Pain officially rimmed SLB :D

Long live the right to independance and loyalty...

Now on to our next victim :D

Dave
Duke TW1 / TW Global War Commander

DeletedUser

bye slb sad to see you go, although i did not help you to stay, by nobling you!

b] out

Hanussen

damn i should never leave, if i could get an invitation to be back :)

DeletedUser

to be fair, i really miss Issaga and Kalash, the real ones of course. this new "substitutes", no hard feelings, are not even close to their level.
we three always understood each other when it came to war :D i miss that, it was far simplified back then, we wanted war, we just declared. there was no, other road, no sneaky spying shit, but just declared....

SLB will always be remembered by me and their good, really good players, like : Issaga, Kalash, the sync freak Geger, KristainMD...

miss you all, and we will see each other in Portugal this summer :p :D

cheers

DeletedUser

I thought Issaga was playing again on a different account?

Pizz

You guys should have done this about six months ago though. I had no home internet at that time, dr560 wasn't being played, nor was issaga, kalash or Outtaluck.

DeletedUser

Well the SLB players should have never been allowed to grow, and they have been there for such a long time, and congrats for TW for finally knocking them down...

oh shoot, my bad....i just plagiarized TW's long standing excuse for why they are getting beat down

DeletedUser

Nah, ATEN didn't rim steveeo; he hit delete. The difference is, when you hit delete, you can't restart.

DeletedUser

You guys should have done this about six months ago though. I had no home internet at that time, dr560 wasn't being played, nor was issaga, kalash or Outtaluck.

Yeah, because the new substitute for OuttaLuck is doing just a great job :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Yeah, because the new substitute for OuttaLuck is doing just a great job :icon_rolleyes:

You're right. He should do what the *REAL* great members of TW do when they get behind enemy lines (press the DELETE button).

Pizz

I don't think you realize what a mess that account was in mate. She's stopped hemorrhaging villages, has she not? I consider that a victory. She's also doing as I asked, and expanding the account any way she can. Come back in a few months and then we'll talk.

DeletedUser

You're right. He should do what the *REAL* great members of TW do when they get behind enemy lines (press the DELETE button).

I'm curious, how many TW members can you name that have hit the delete button? Seven at most? You do remember ATEN once had 800 members, right?

DeletedUser

I don't think you realize what a mess that account was in mate. She's stopped hemorrhaging villages, has she not? I consider that a victory. She's also doing as I asked, and expanding the account any way she can. Come back in a few months and then we'll talk.

I realise that Bonesaw isn't here, as you said yourself: reason enough for me.

kurmis2

Nah, ATEN didn't rim steveeo; he hit delete. The difference is, when you hit delete, you can't restart.

yea but difference i don`t see... if steveeo was not under attack he still could be around right??? but he deleted because aten started send him to rim... HE IS OWNED!:lol:

DeletedUser2248

steveeo had many ops launched on him in the past, but they were largely ineffective.