Side 2: 121,821
Difference: 352,756

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1:
Side 2: 18,547
Difference: 143,295

chart

First 12 hours and Riot! & IMF see a huge jump... Bunny & Rabbit! were very well prepared for the attack so they say, and lost 20 villas in 12 hours. @konrax care to comment?

Deleted User - 11365688

Bit awkward when you go around mailing all the other tribes in the K saying you're ready for the fight, but begin to bleed on the first day :O

konrax

Reaction score
Pay your respect lads! They totally outmaneuvered us. These guys gotta be some sort of TW gods xD

Still tho, 2 incs and they pie their pants:
Psyduk57 mai 17, 00:49
Hey are you interested in a personal NAP/alliance? Just asking as I have no interest in attacking/nobling you if you cancel your attacks.

When all comes to all: Our position and lack of active players is what made this world so hard. Everyone in the tribe knew we were gonna loose some day but we wanted to give it a go, just for fun. When exams are right around the corner for like 80% of us thats left - there is no hard decision to focus on those really. We are proud of what we achieved due to our difficult position.

When that is said, its funny how these guys try to use propaganda and hate against us. I mean, at least stand up for yourself and kill us clean, dont sink so low you actually try to make us look bad on top of it, lol. I am not trying to hide that you guys are doing good so far - but the fact is that it was a bad timing for us all. National day comming up for all norwegians aswell today - so cant really get myself to care less, lol. Some things are more important. The OP itself was not executed that good. Barely any fakes and probably not that hard to defend either - but its always hard if the acc are offline, lol. Too bad we had like 4-5 people going afk the same week right before this war :// Another time, other circumstances this would have been a great war!

But again, would be nice if you could try to keep your big mouths shut - as it does not take much effort to make you guys scream for NAPs when there finally are someone actually doing some resistance. At least show some self-respect.

For me its back to exam reading and then the summer calls. Sunny weather, cold beer and lots of fun with my friends. I hope you all keep pushing hard as it is the most fun world I have played in a long time, but it should have been released in the winter period when people got more time xD

Keep safe, and GG!

PS: To all the little girls who are still gonna try to throw more hate: There is really no point in responding to this and try to get a reaction as I most likely wont read it xD Just a warning so you dont waste your time and dont get any of the response you are looking for.