Riot! Vs. -REM-

DeletedUser92428

no problem with him making up lies to get his way and Riot! may have sent the mail to his tribe but they felt they deserved to know his dealings. Also -REM- declared in game and Bigeven2 posted this in the externals....so who really went to the extreme? :icon_biggrin:

If you read what SF sent. He wrote to the members of REM to leave if not they would declare war. -REM- declared 2nd to be more accurate, REM made it official. As for posting this on the externals, well gotta love Bige <3

DeletedUser

If you read what SF sent. He wrote to the members of REM to leave if not they would declare war. -REM- declared 2nd to be more accurate, REM made it official. As for posting this on the externals, well gotta love Bige <3

I know how to read...and guess what the members ARE leaving so why would they need to declare?

DeletedUser92428

ya and guess what the members ARE leaving so why would they need to declare?

They may be leaving Destruction. But the point is its going to take more than a mail to bring down -REM- that's a fact. I'm not in REM so I don't know whats going in REM, but I can guess it isnt doing to well..... Just like the Coaltion agasint Notbad an Noodles. This war is early just started today :)

DeletedUser

Code:
if members leave 
              do nothing

else
             declare war

But the code did not enter the else block at all, as it entered the if block...
Player Action Date/Time Points
hamersU20 Left 07th February 2012 - 07:03 2,813
Eman12594 Left 07th February 2012 - 07:03 3,062
King Tark Left 07th February 2012 - 06:03 2,255
Marshyyy Left 07th February 2012 - 05:03 3,245
mastertech Left 07th February 2012 - 01:03 1,140
Dannymalpass Left 06th February 2012 - 21:03 1,071
Cry Me A River? Left 06th February 2012 - 21:03 2,174
Kenwardo Left 06th February 2012 - 21:03 2,587
jackcefc Left 06th February 2012 - 21:03 2,824
Zurlar Left 06th February 2012 - 20:04 2,171
theblackking1 Joined 06th February 2012 - 20:04 2,777
Smokey Smurf Left 06th February 2012 - 20:04 6,539

So, you see, Riot! has no need to declare war at all and it is -REM- now who declared.

At least it shows -REM- had sensible members than their duke, who tried to sell tribe-mates to gain a free big village. I hope there are other sensible members as well who would take the same path. :icon_idea:

DeletedUser

Code:
if members leave 
              do nothing

else
             declare war

But the code did not enter the else block at all, as it entered the if block...

At least it shows -REM- had sensible members than their duke, who tried to sell tribe-mates to gain a free big village. I hope there are other sensible members as well who would take the same path. :icon_idea:

You did the mail caused your scared that -REM- was contemplating of warring Riot! Stop with the lies. Your not fooling anyone. Wow guess what, we brought the war to you now. No way getting past this one Riot! We will de-lit you flame.

DeletedUser

They may be leaving Destruction. But the point is its going to take more than a mail to bring down -REM- that's a fact. I'm not in REM so I don't know whats going in REM, but I can guess it isnt doing to well..... Just like the Coaltion agasint Notbad an Noodles. This war is early just started today :)

Well so far its all that it has taken :D It may turn into more especially with nobles out now, but it is not a fact that a mail will not bring down -REM- because its so early on and its hard to know for sure what will happen in the end. Also in all reality the mail will be the tribes downfall in the end if they lose because it is what sparked the start of this "war"

alexwong

You did the mail caused your scared that -REM- was contemplating of warring Riot! Stop with the lies. Your not fooling anyone. Wow guess what, we brought the war to you now. No way getting past this one Riot! We will de-lit you flame.

LOL @ Evan! Thumbs up for Riot! council.

Evan, you're pwned! Prove your worth.

Last edited by a moderator:

ToPaT

Every single world you join. You make yourself look stupid Evan. Why?

DeletedUser

You're making yourself look dumber by trying to defend yourself here evan..

stellro

Popcorn at the ready.......so with the addition of D.C. what are the 2 official sides of this war???

DeletedUser

I demand reports!

Nobody's doing anything significant yet, AFAIK. :D

And -REM- just officially declared on us 7 hours ago, so i guess they (-REM- and allies) are either planning, building O troops or just being lazy. :)

Popcorn at the ready.......so with the addition of D.C. what are the 2 official sides of this war???

Bunnies on the red corner, Ponies on the blue. :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser41666

No way getting past this one Riot! We will de-lit you flame.

Anyone remember what happened to flame? :lol:

See Evan.. yet another way you are irritating. We try hard to convince you to join the DC war, to keep our war page clean and clear and all, but noo.... you hesitate the whole time instead of accepting that we are actually pointing you towards your allies ...

An we have no relations with DC.

The tribe .D.C has joined the war. Sweet.

Looks like he took our advice SF :icon_rolleyes:

Last edited:

DeletedUser95184

Bigevan... When will you learn? you are not made for leadership, you are terrible at leading a tribe! you shoulda learnt from w57 instead of embarrassing yourself again:icon_biggrin: