Rip borg

DeletedUser27978

BORG-B and BORG-X have lost quite a few ranks, so you keep trying... :icon_biggrin:
Or are you trying to say that they were never a part of BORG and were just their 'puppets' as you lads like to call it.

get it right,

drones

kalkoenvet

Even I knew RBH is playing an account in BORG yet you don't Welsh? Lol.

DeletedUser

could be worse,

we could have inactivity, barbs and you.
you know that sending out 1000 ram speed attacks from the same village is very effective.. not having those attacks sent from rbh any more is part of the reason why borg is falling faster! :lol:

kalkoenvet

how would i know? lol

its like you think i still play lol

Oh so I was right.

You finally realised you were a horrible leader and realised CTRL is, and always will be the superior tribe over DDBORG, so you quit? Good thinking, tad late though.

*Captain Welsh leaves burning BORG ship*
112.png

DeletedUser27978

Oh so I was right.

You finally realised you were a horrible leader and realised CTRL is, and always will be the superior tribe over DDBORG, so you quit? Good thinking, tad late though.

*Captain Welsh leaves burning BORG ship*
112.png

dunno was you right?

thanks for admitting your spies are inadequately placed though.

rbh135

dunno was you right?

thanks for admitting your spies are inadequately placed though.
I'm not spying :D
I'm just reading and laughing tbh but I made a promise to a player I respect so I'm just trying to not make some accounts go barb and you can be sure I'm not spying :p I'm just reading and laughing tbh. I've also got access to the council hiddens which makes it even more juicy and laughable :D

DeletedUser27978

I'm not spying :D
I'm just reading and laughing tbh but I made a promise to a player I respect so I'm just trying to not make some accounts go barb and you can be sure I'm not spying :p I'm just reading and laughing tbh. I've also got access to the council hiddens which makes it even more juicy and laughable :D

lol im sure you do