ripfin

DeletedUser

Cake Forevah (once upon a time i was CAKE)

btw i also think Bolaar was a better allround player then Ripfin

But intimidation/bigmouthing and agression is 50% of play in early starting periods of worlds

Don't know him as a Teamplayer though

there are worse players to have in your tribe

DeletedUser

Asteros/Ripfin is a TW star. He once explained that he has no life outside of TW. He was telling the truth.

junkmonger

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
P.S. Don't take that as a comment on TW ;).

Hi Blue...where are you playing these days?

Ripfin

Ok to clear the air on this, I never said I was the best, there are several players much better then me, but I am one of the most determined and long term players around(still), been playing this game for years, lately not so much been just foolin around in the game really.

Jirki88

Administrator
Tribal Wars Team
Community Management
Reaction score
Ok to clear the air on this, I never said I was the best, there are several players much better then me, but I am one of the most determined and long term players around(still), been playing this game for years, lately not so much been just foolin around in the game really.

Lots of people on W2 that's been around since the start really, though... Eventho the numbers are diminishing since people discover RL or just grow bored. -.-

Ripfin

Lots of people on W2 that's been around since the start really, though... Eventho the numbers are diminishing since people discover RL or just grow bored. -.-

Actually Jirki, not as many around as you would think, those of us around since it was just world 1 are diminishing.

Jirki88

Administrator
Tribal Wars Team
Community Management
Reaction score
Actually Jirki, not as many around as you would think, those of us around since it was just world 1 are diminishing.

Ehrm, what's the point in counting from when it was only w1 in w2-forums? :|

tokstolle

Havn't you left world 2 at least three times now? Can hardley se you as someone that has been around since the begining of this world like me or Jirki that have played our accounts since they was just 116 points.

DeletedUser

I have also played from the start on my account, Ripfin you can't boast that after how many account switches....

DeletedUser

Original w1 player here still, haven't managed to properly quit just yet :)

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
Its hard to quit thats for sure =/
Also Asterios is just arrogant... Hes got some skill to back it up but not enough. :icon_wink: Kinda like me.

DeletedUser910

I'm still on World 1. Your right though, both World 1 and 2 are diminishing fairly quickly. We'll be under 400 people sometime next year. Both worlds has over 12,000 at one point.

Like you, I'm just fooling around right now. Not overly active do to RL changes.

DeletedUser

Like you, I'm just fooling around right now. Not overly active do to RL changes.

You sound like Congo. Repeating yourself over and over again to cover your honor in this game. "I'm just fooling around right now. NOt overly active do to RL changes."

Ripfin

who says i'm not still playing on world 2? maybe I am maybe I'm not, then again who cares, not me :icon_razz: