Rise and fall of the loner Galleon.

DeletedUser

Many have heard the tale of The Pirates Pearl as't roamed the w40 seas seekin booty, rum, and wenches from port to port. And ever since this lustin crew of scallywags began to lurk the western waves they've fought countless bastards of the sea one of which was the allied fleet of Knights and Cultists
erti078.gif
, and as the fight drew on the pirates began to go weary, and slowly runnin outta ammo, yet a sure victory was foreseen as the wind began to blow against the prey's sails, and an unlikely ally made the an appearance.

A white ship sailed by the pirates' side, a mighty loner surfin the wide oceans
ship.gif
a white galleon by the name of iAlone! Who'ves aided the pirates and sent some knights slidin home on'em broken shields.​

With time the pirates grew in numbers and strength, they'ves spread'em control over various waters and pillaged numerous ports in'em continuous search fer the treasure of treasures!

AF1pirates008HL.gif

Meanwhile a blackened cloud began dancing 'bove the ol' white ship, mysterious assassinations, disappearances, and crew mates driven down the plank! A new crew spread on the white galleon's deck, new faces smirked back at the confused pirates.

CYP1300039_P.JPG

At first nay harm was seen, 'till true natures of the aliens onboard ialone showed'em true selves, the ship began to change in color turning into a festerin green as the plague of arrogance, egoism, underestimation, and mockery of friends invaded the wooden hull of the ship! And the galleon iAlone was painted with a new face!
degen.gif

In fear to lose'em long lasted mateys, the pirates made some visits and began chattery with the cocky headed in disguise
zu02gw.gif
Howevar at most o'em nights o' drinkin wine and rum with who be believed to be friends the night ends with loud shoutin o' insults that even a pirate dares not say! blasphemy at the gods of the seas! and the wenches that sail the ship, have marked a vast crack in between the two "mateys" o' the western seas, a crack that leaked a lot of fertilizers fer muse's cacti!!![spoil]
250287301v3_480x480_Front.jpg

[/spoil]

At the very end the new cap'n o' the once white beauty decided he nay longer be o' interest in a chattery with us and:​

UncleJas2000 said:
If you have anything to say, refer to our diplomat

The same phrase he used when he spoke with his enemies
smiley-rpg028.gif
And as the sand flows through the hourglass and the sun is born and buried a several times, our shared cabin built in the docks captured from mutual enemies (shared forums) has suddenly caught a fire!
tiki8gt.gif
luckily most o' the pirates escaped, while nay loners where at sight, which raised suspicions that were later confirmed.

Their reason was that a lot o' arguments happened in't, and thar be nay need fer't anymo'... rather than'em seekin the origin o' any sproutin arguments, they decide to burn the lovely cabin and all its rum in store!

It is this constant abuse o' our kindness that brought the pirates to a decision, the loner ship be nay longer the one we be familiar with, and time fer't to be broken apart has come! Unfortunately the pirates had many enemies at the time, with all fronts on fire line, they could nay make such a move without first insurin thar be 'nough powder and balls to make a symphony o' cannon fire be ringin in the ears o' the corrupt.

And now the time comes, possibly highly unfortunate fer the pirates will nay gain the joy they wished from a fair fightin, as that ship be in fact sinkin, and all they do is speedin the process, 'less a tidal wave betrays us.

Ouch indeed. We've taken a beating and there's really no talking one's way out of that. And by beating I don't mean a black eye. I mean a good, old-fashioned, prison-house curbing. Honestly, you guys, really not fun. I highly recommend not taking one like this.

Still like all the rest of you crazies who play in World 40, we're not really ready to bow out though. iAlone's been around for a while somehow, and there are those of us who still love this old tribe. It was as much my fault as any Duke that we were playing with matches around the fuel drums. I really shouldn't be surprised that I'm missing a thumb and two fingers. Still, I'll miss them, Especially that thumb. Very useful.

Truth be told, I've got a ton of work to do if iAlone is to make it. All of us in our tribe do. We'll see how it goes. But credit where credit is due. We are shocked as a tribe. Good execution and plenty of action to back it.

-Vallix

We have attempted to warn ye o' a lack o' foresight and logical approach to daily life in one scallywag ye entrust to stir the wheel... unfortunately our words were in vain, our friendly actions were in vain, so that leaves only the word of the cannon to be a roaring!

ARRRR!!!

DeletedUser

Wooooot! I've long had enough of their crap and have had to hold my tongue for far too long. Time to give the loners exactly what they've been asking for.

Varian Gabria De Cerna

iAlone;

I TOLD YOU SO
I TOLD YOU SO
I TOLD YOU SO
I TOLD YOU SO
I TOLD YOU SO
I TOLD YOU SO
I TOLD YOU SO
I TOLD YOU SO
I TOLD YOU SO
I TOLD YOU SO
I TOLD YOU SO
I TOLD YOU SO
I TOLD YOU SO

....okay now that is out of my system.

Jas, I'm still around, are you? Your wise words and deceptive actions to try and split our council have only split your own, you are losing your points which is your ego. You boasted how RUM!! needed to change how WE did things, yet in the end we're the ones standing upright. I hope this is the final nail in your coffin, iAlone, I respect your tribal name and its original members, however some of you have proven to just be products of Jas' constant mergers.

May the best pirates win...

er...we're the ONLY pirates..

DeletedUser

Can someone code this :icon_idea:
this some kind of declaration:icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

t' hu' mah' ja'e ja'ja' iu' la' q' qqwerax' a' cannon.... Seriously, that's all I got out of it..

DeletedUser

oh darn now i feel so useless cuz someone who doesnt play the world or does but is too unconfident that he needs an alias mask does nay get't... what am i ever goin to do?!

someone know any good doctors fer me?!

but i think i'll be gettin a cracked skull when core wakes up
zu032b.gif

anyways... first few ennobelements have been made, wont post't as't nothin to be proud off... hopefully thar will be bigger catch in comin few days.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I see my name in your post.. fertilizer :)

I read it Kachine , good luck
the white ship was long gone maby at the days of juzzo :)
so the fertilizer was there all along ,you guys never saw it because of certain players.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Some tribes are able to withstand being ganged up on...and some tribes are not. We'll see which of those categories iAlone falls into, but I suspect we all know the answer to that.

DeletedUser

what? where`s Super Jas? "The bigger they`re the harder they fall" you said Jas... what a clown.

Enjoy your plunder seamen!

DeletedUser

Two whales were swimming through the ocean and they came across a whaling vessel. The first whales says "I've had it with these losers, I say we get some revenge. Lets dive under the ship and come up on one side then we'll both blow air out of our blow-holes and capsize the ship!" The second whale was hesitant at first but eventually after some convincing agrees to do it. So the whales dive deep and then come up underneath the ship then, by expelling the air in tandem they capsize the ship. The second whale starts to swim away but the first whale stops and says "Now look at all those sailers in the water. What would make these revenge even sweeter is if we were to eat them!" The second whale says "No way, I agreed to the blow job but I'm not swallowing the seamen."

Although, for the record, again, I'm not a pirate. So I'm not a seaman. I suspect with pressure on both sides this isn't likely to be a long and drawn out fight. We'll see over the next few days but the captain is right I don't expect there to be much bragging over this. Just business that needs doing.

DeletedUser

I KNEW you liked seamen a little too much. Where are you hiding the Indian, the cop and the firefighter?