Risk declares on robot

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser93941

Jaki I don't like you so much so I'll let u have fun trying to pick what attack is my nuke with the 500 cats set to hit your farm...

DeletedUser

U are not farming any villages means all ure ressources are pumped into nobles to get those 5 villages u have so u dont have a single full nuke and u dont have catas( too expensive for u) also none of ure villages have full farm :/ Didnt want to ruin ure fun but its true.

DeletedUser93941

U are not farming any villages means all ure ressources are pumped into nobles to get those 5 villages u have so u dont have a single full nuke and u dont have catas( too expensive for u) also none of ure villages have full farm :/ Didnt want to ruin ure fun but its true.

Lvl 30 timber,Lvl 30 clay pit and lvl 30 iron mines In 3 villages for the win my friend :) and 2 of them so far have lvl 30 farms But the others are getting there :)

DeletedUser

Jaki I don't like you so much so I'll let u have fun trying to pick what attack is my nuke with the 500 cats set to hit your farm...

That would be such a bad nuke, its so much easier just to do a cat train :lol:

DeletedUser

Lier lier pants on fire , u have 2 villages over 5k points , to have all ressources maxed + full farm + lvl 26 warehouse( To make lvl 30 farm) this alone gives u 5160 points so u dont have any villages like that unless u have barracks , wall and most of other buildings lvl 1 . Simple math speaks against u so Boom boom and u fail.

DeletedUser

Risk's profile

AFRAID OF RISK ??

For questions contact Stupid123hi
or Dodong Praningg.

We are the official Academy tribe to ROBOT

I take it the war is over and its back to hugging?

DeletedUser

Do you want to know who put them together ? Like i said i share love but nobody trusts me -.-'

DeletedUser

Well both their leader were more friendly towards each other so This merger happened though Would like to know some of your views about this..

DeletedUser76556

A K dominating tribe with an academy sharing in same K? That must be a lot of internal nobling
I guess that would be a lot of fun..

DeletedUser

As best I can tell the war is over, and no real discussion ever took place to begin with. I can't see a reason that any compelling discussion will take place in the future, given the past.

Locking. If anybody actually wants to discuss the aftermath of the merger, open a new thread, with actual content in the OP, and something to actually discuss.

Status
Not open for further replies.