~RK~ "Evaluation"

mattoematt

Hey calm down. Another tribe will be done in a few days and you probably are losing members and yes there were a few good members but you got to sort out the forums. :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Hey calm down. Another tribe will be done in a few days and you probably are losing members and yes there were a few good members but you got to sort out the forums. :icon_twisted:

Well actually acheive something next time you decide to infriltrate a tribe for PnP purposes, the forums are fine.

DeletedUser

Not at all, I provided answers to everything he showed :lol:

DeletedUser

Although I must admit we may be mass recruiters.. Oh well

Snapshotofme3.png

Snapshotofme4.png

SnapshotforTW16-03-09.png

Hey matt isn't this you?

Kik.jpg

Your photobucket album is... inspiring.

mattoematt

Yes. :icon_rolleyes: I really don't care (I haven't got a very photogenic face sadly)

Is that how low some of you get?

And please don't post pictures of me again, it's really quite disturbing as they were on the last page :icon_eek:

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Just shows that you should watch what you post.

Although that's not what you sent me via PM?

DeletedUser

It also teaches me to be more careful about people who take stuff like TW to RL because they are very sad :icon_rolleyes:

Rly is shows you shouldn't put pictures of yourself on the internet that are easily accessible.

supernova-ken

what's PnP stand for?

Meanwhile, I found that pretty funny, even though it doesn't necessarily give an overall view of the tribe. It's Propoganda, right? (Well, I'll feel like an idiot if one of those Ps stands for Propoganda)

DeletedUser

I posted replies to the PnP Matt posted however I get no decent reply :(

DeletedUser

Disband and start over plz. Dis time........dont mass recruit.

^.~