RL beats me to death

DeletedUser

On friday,29th january,I lost 418 villages in one day...RL tribe hit me bad and I realise its over...nukes sended by my kids and wife demolish my tribalwars fairytale...I finally decide to join that tribe,coz Real Life tribe is best ever :)

After that day,I'm no longer player of w37 and my account will be hold by two good players.

Looking over my shoulder,I have nothing to regret...I was No1 and No2 for long time...my account was sitted just 1 day during 10 months...I made 111111 coins and few more...lost 4 vills by accident,but retake them in less then 24 hrs...met some very good players...and some become my friends

This world does not entertain me anymore,basiclly,TW does not entertain me too...this game (BEST EVER MADE ONLINE STRATEGIC GAME!) losing,slowly but for sure,basic beauty bcoz of noobs.TW makers doin everything to keep as much as possible noobs in game by protecting them via morale,negative luck,500 members tribe limits,no member limits tribes.

I want to salute my very good friends,Catalina84 and CuRoi...friends,you made me proud !
I also say farewell to all players who know me...keep goin,play fair and be honest...its rare to find

@ICECO...you're like Premiership referee...we can see you,but we cant blame you :icon_biggrin:

@R.L. (the tribe :icon_wink:) I dont hate you,but I dont like you...maybe theres some good players,but I consider you as bunch of rats,eating each other most of time...then you smell the human blood and jump on it...one human can kill one rat,but 250 rats can eat the human...tip for you guys: you all should join w46...theres no tribe limit...did you hear that...NO TRIBE LIMIT...you can go there and make all world light blue!!!...awesome :icon_eek:

@Insane...great players...but Im disappointed with your diplomacy

@Maurice Salem...dont you make a tribe ever...EVER!!!

So long,TWhunters....Im outta

PS.I'll sneaking around externals :scout: :scout: :scout: :scout:
PS 2: sorry for my cave-man english :axemen:

CL,
SV

DeletedUser

SV, your staying right here.
Keep fighting :)
But you haven't lost the villages yet :S

DeletedUser

Good luck SV, you are deffinately a good player and the world will miss you. Re your comments about R.L. ...... don't hate us for using the game settings to it's full advantage. The world was created for alrge tribes!

DeletedUser

You made your mark SV and you have definately left your stamp on world 37. Well done and good luck in rl

DeletedUser

Another top player departs, seems the world gets more devoid every time i look in, i know little about your history SV but i'm pretty sure both your influence and the gap left by your departure will affect the surrounding area quite considerably. Not to mention the admirable size you attained through only solo play.

Just out of interest is the account being passed to another player or simply left, i was thinking along the lines of mass demolition to 10,000 points with 250 villages or an unattackable ban before my co-player decided to continue playing my old account.

DeletedUser

Just out of interest is the account being passed to another player or simply left
passed

You made your mark SV and you have definately left your stamp on world 37.
quitter!

i avoid spamming externals yet i need to say this especially as this is your thread. i know you'll read externals and log in from time to time: ostroski, your wife won.. again! there is a saying "women are always right!". stop trying to state your point, you'll never win, it's OUR world, we always know the best! for once in your life, admit
i'm right!

ps: also, admit you'll miss my spam!

DeletedUser

@Zordo...Sorry,man...Im just an old-fashion player...80 members tribe :)

@kev...you was one of my favorite on this w (nobling ratio x ODA x good tribe presentation x ...:)

@Cat...of course...you are right...as always...womans know best...I just know better then that :p...you,spammer :)

DeletedUser

A happy wife is a happy life...I'm guessing you know that by the way you treat women :lol:

and whats hers is hers and whats yours is hers :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Maurice was the best dictator W37 has seen. RBL only fell two weeks after he lost his connection, and that is mainly because one (or a few) players internally destroyed the tribe.

DeletedUser

Maurice was the best dictator W37 has seen. RBL only fell two weeks after he lost his connection, and that is mainly because one (or a few) players internally destroyed the tribe.

in other tribes when members see duke inactive for 1-2 days they try to keep things under control and temporary replace him as best as possible. more then half rbl hated maurice and just waited for proper time to act. i know this from more rbl members not only 1, players that were not linked between them and joined different tribes after rbl. i don't say he was 100% noob in what he did as duke, leader whatever but he was much hated and he managed to make people dislike him. he exaggerated the dictatorial leading. rbl had some players with high potential and good diplomacy advantage at beginning.

if salem was so good "dictator", why none tried save rbl and most just tried destroy rbl, elope rbl...? he didn't knew when he needed to be dictator and when he needed to be HUMAN!

i can not believe i spent 2 minutes of my life replying a post about him

Kash2Smash

aww :p this is supposed to be a goodbye topic for SV and yet here we are talking about Salem, but as the topic has been started i would just like to say that:

-yeah its true he was serious most of the time ingame. I didnt really wanted to merge my tribe into RBL because i thought he was damn strict, total controller, but then once i got to know him better, he wasnt really like that most of the time. especially on skype he was all friendly. Maurice did not only give his best in what he did but also tried to raise the standards for his members. I think RBL was like- survival of the fittest, and if u were slow, u were dismissed. Because of his fear, many new players became tight in this game, and really paced up their growth. just that some people GD who were supposed to be working with him got tired of his ways..

ahh well.. he is gone :( but yeah, respect to him and to SV, so yeah SV have a blast in ur RL.

DeletedUser

I don't think as many hated him as you think Cat... but as for those that wanted to internally destroy RBL, that was only one (or a few, as I guessed) players that had slowly worked their way up the RBL hierarchy. In a normal situation the tribe would have carried on without the main leader being present, but in RBL's situation, a few griefers had managed to work their way up to the top and caused enough trouble to destroy the tribe from within. I don't think disbandment was possible because Maurice never gave anyone else Duke access.

DeletedUser

SV sad to see you go dude. Enjoyed your posts and the few ingame msgs we exchanged.

DeletedUser

Maurice was good in first 3 months while he collected sharks into tribe,being selective with new members and extreme selective with alliances...after that he lost control,after several merging...couldnt monitor tribe alone...kept permanent sitters for own benefits...making alliances for 2 weeks (!?!?)...picking Scum as enemy,while they are allied with our Ally (pRo),making pRo neutral and useless...promising new nobling system on externals versus Scum (new nobling system on late w37???)...goin inactive when he saw his failure,making excuses like "I don't have connection",while I saw him online via buddy list

If you think he is good,then you didnt met other great Dukes so far in game

@Blak tnx mate,pity we didn't chat more often

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Take care SV, and thanks for creating E=MC2 in W20, without that tribe, I wouldn't know what I know now =D Hopefully I'll see ya again someday and maybe even fight alongside you if chance allows that =)

Benny Hurry

Hey SV chief. i know how hard it is for you to quit the game you are very passionate about. thanks for the one day you let me sat your account. i'll miss you boss.. good luck in life.