RL Discussion.

DeletedUser

Ruby:)

But who cares within a month all the world besides nn will be one big happy cheerful hugging family tribe and I won't be around to see it :(

DeletedUser

Hopefully you'll stick around to chat with mikey and i and the boys Scott.

Sorry about all the stuff that's happened in your life lately. I shall speak to my HGA about easing up any burdens.

DeletedUser

Hopefully you'll stick around to chat with mikey and i and the boys Scott.

Sorry about all the stuff that's happened in your life lately. I shall speak to my HGA about easing up any burdens.

Thanks Simon I will be around some

It will be hard to forget 18 months of fun with u guys

but on a awesome note

After loseing my son a week before he was due I just found out today that my wife is pregnat again so that's good lol

DeletedUser

but on a awesome note

After loseing my son a week before he was due I just found out today that my wife is pregnat again so that's good lol
Wow, sorry to hear of your loss Scott, and happy to hear of the good news. I do hope everything goes well for you and your wife and family <3

DeletedUser

but on a awesome note

Superb Scott i am so pleased for you and your wife and im posotive everything will go well for you.I will be thinking of you and your wife and wish you well and loads of hapiness.

DeletedUser79621

but on a awesome note

Sorry about the son :icon_cry:

But congrats on on the pregnant side ^_^

DeletedUser

You wil soon feel nothing else in the world matters and your hapiness will be immense mate.Good luck i really mean it.

DeletedUser

See the mad dog of world 29 has a good heart:)

on a serious note I will miss all of u guys even Simon