RM - DIE Announcement

DeletedUser

Here's a little story of a tribe called Devil Inside.

devil_inside.jpg

Once there was a little northern tribe called DIE. DIE were recreated to reform the former DIE because some of the former DIE members felt like they didn't have enough say after having merged into the RM family(which does sound a little weird considering an ex-DIE member was head duke of RMC, another one the duke of RMA and yet another one was the offensive war-coördinator), so some of those ex-DIE members went back and left RM hanging with 2 dukes less.

dukes.jpg

The valiant RM however got over the fact of that betrayal, even after having granted them a home while they were on the verge of annihilation, and formed an alliance with them to keep good relations and become friends once more.

lol-friendship.jpg

However, over the past few days/weeks these relations have dwindled a bit. Unexpected merges, DIE members supporting RM enemies against RM without DIE even having an alliance with those enemies of RM, rogue attacks here and there and other hostilities.

At first it was all intrigues and behind screen hostilities.

political-pictures-barack-obama-hillary-clinton-hostility.jpg

But after a while it got more obvious and the hostilities started to improve. Then DIE even offered an alliance to our enemies Or.D, even proposing a merge, but they thought RMC wouldn't find out. Deceiving RMC doesn't always work, not even when using your best tactics.

deception-rape-demotivational-poster.jpg

So with all this shenanigans and deception, RMC has had enough of it. Therefore, RMC declares war on DIE.

ihasapapercut128555198916340747.jpg

So to all RMC members:

attack.jpg

To DIE members, do as your tribal tag suggests(ingame only off course), but put up a bit of a fight first:p

And to all witnesses, this is how you applaud for a decent declaration:

funny-pictures-cat-clap-on.jpg

This war declaration counts for all RM tribes which are RMC, RMA and Error!

DeletedUser20277

I had to read that post twice, cos it is to be fair, pure genius :D

DeletedUser

i liked it :D, but old pictures are old. you should've had someone make you some original ones.

p.s. good luck to both sides, more to DIE for obvious reasons lol

DeletedUser

Meh, Like this wasn't expected :lol:, Still, I dislike parties on both sides xD, So as long as Sm1thy isn't hurt, and neither is Miss Ivy, I don't mind which way this swings too much.

Good luck to both sides.

DeletedUser

I have a few more things to add

- RM will not be following a 24 hour wait period. Attacks will begin now. We class our warning as the meeting the other night

- To the DIE Leadership all current negotiations are terminated

- To =DIE= Members there is one offer still left open which your leadership ignored. Check you inbox

DeletedUser51929

Can i join RMC for a while, you want even notice me, maybe just the clicks of my print screening :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Hehe, Actually, RMC = Invite Pl0x :p, I have a continent that needs purging :lol:

DeletedUser

:lol: Well Gman once told me Pl0x meant like please, This is the first time I've used it tho xD.

DeletedUser

Thanks as long as theres no hard feelings theres no problem.

It will be another fun war