ROMA declaires war on CHE!!!

DeletedUser33913

and here is to shut you up belecthor

gans43 on 06.05. at 02:23
Alright, fine. I will grant ROMA and ROMA|B NAP, A hasnt attacked us, and we havent attacked them, and until C stops attacking we wont do diplomatic arrangements with them

gans43 on 06.05. at 02:24
Well, I am not adding B yet as I will talk to them personally

Baby -G on 06.05. at 02:34
Ok we have a deal.That's sounds wieard lol...excuse me for that i am tired that's all.

there you go, ROMA|C didnt stop attack, we attack them back and fight them, Baby -G agreed to it, your problem if you are a leader who is too lazy to sort stuff out.

And stop making it sounds like you're the one who's running thing, Baby -G was still leader when this happens, he's the one that declared war, dont make it sounds like it was you who run the show and make war happens lol. you're just a cleaner in this show :icon_rolleyes: trying to clean away ROMA problems by stupid methods

PS: Salakas quit must have hurt isnt it? he's the only ROMA worth fighting, and now he's gone.

DeletedUser41488

Honestly I'm skipping your posts ShadowKnight4141 - trying to be smart with very small effect, even your google translation didn't impress me.

Allright bringing stats, all I can say is gratz. However is hard to acknowledge it when is posted by someone who takes over his own villages >.<

You both cheesy monkeys contradict your self by calling a poster an idiot and mentioning a decent conversation.

Missed part about Sakalas, here was too boring for him - you are not so scary as you think.

Last edited:

DeletedUser33913

Honestly I'm skipping your posts ShadowKnight4141 - trying to be smart with very small effect, even your google translation didn't impress me.

Allright bringing stats, all I can say is gratz. However is hard to acknowledge it when is posted by someone who takes over his own villages >.<

You both cheesy monkeys contradict your self by calling a poster an idiot and mentioning a decent conversation.

Missed part about Sakalas, here was too boring for him - you are not so scary as you think.

hmmm give up on you, seems like you got no sense, only can bring about some sort of verbal abuse whenever you post, its seems like you got nothing else to write since you been proven wrong in all cases thats brought up.

And i am scarier than you my friend :icon_wink: i migrate here about a month ish ago and wiping out ROMA, while you wiping out those barbs only, but i guess you're just following history, its what Romans did during their reign :lol: and also im scary enough to make you guys giving me a post in your forum declaring that i hack and script since im destroying you guys :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I'm Irish. I don't use Google translate. I speak English better than most people here - including you. And most of you guys are English that are posting here.

That happens a lot, especially when loyalty is already lowered, or your nobles take too much loyalty sometimes.

No we don't. It is quite possible for an idiot to have a decent conversation. All you need to do is RESEARCH

Or the fact that he realised there was no point fighting alongside you guys in a doomed war?

DeletedUser41488

hmmm give up on you, seems like you got no sense, only can bring about some sort of verbal abuse whenever you post, its seems like you got nothing else to write since you been proven wrong in all cases thats brought up.

And i am scarier than you my friend :icon_wink: i migrate here about a month ish ago and wiping out ROMA, while you wiping out those barbs only, but i guess you're just following history, its what Romans did during their reign :lol: and also im scary enough to make you guys giving me a post in your forum declaring that i hack and script since im destroying you guys :D

It's fun as long peeps enjoy them self and the amount of point is not too high.

Would say that you guys are more like evil empire from starwars and we are the the rebel chaps who finally noticed that the world we see is a fake.

DeletedUser33913

It's fun as long peeps enjoy them self and the amount of point is not too high.

Would say that you guys are more like evil empire from starwars and we are the the rebel chaps who finally noticed that the world we see is a fake.

great attempt at P&P there chap, now we're definately the bad guy now that you use a star wars reference since there is of course no need to use facts or info /golfclap

DeletedUser41488

Facts were stated, I don't see reason for repeating it every post.

Game makes more sense where there is an evil to fight with or die trying

DeletedUser33913

Facts were stated, I don't see reason for repeating it every post.

Game makes more sense where there is an evil to fight with or die trying

yes, i stated fact :icon_wink: what you stated was, erm, what did you state?

DeletedUser41488

That Boba Fett will target your fat behind and will shot it off =)

DeletedUser

Keep personal disputes to private messages; do not derail threads with them.

DeletedUser33913

my point once again proven, the current leader of ROMA can only produce verbal abuse, with inability to lead his tribe and save it from being destroyed by CHE :icon_rolleyes:

Seems like talking to you on here do pay off, people can see what ROMA is made of as well as the childish behaviour of their leader :icon_wink:, i dont need to attack you on a personal level belecthor, your posts on here done more than i could do.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser41488

That point was already crossed by your posts rele.

However I'm more than happy too see that someone keeps an eye on opinions being posted here.

Last edited:

DeletedUser33913

back on track.

Since TBHOA thread dies, i might as well summarize all of CHE fight into one, so new stats thats including everyone CHE is fighting

Side 1: TBHOA TBHOA2 ROMA ROMA|A ROMA|C ROMA|D ROMA|R Nomadz TURCHI

Side 2: CHE!!!

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 2,239
Side 2: 1,405
Difference: 834

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 48
Side 2: 182
Difference: 134

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 7,523,491
Side 2: 6,530,163
Difference: 993,328

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 250,429
Side 2: 1,023,568
Difference: 773,139

image.php

KeegiKolmas

Poor Roma. Lack of education strikes again.

And to prove it in game, they sent me some more attack yesterday.
Couple of thousands scouts dead, 1 noble train, and here are the "clearing" waves xD

Village: ~ROME~ (633|539) K56

Quantity: 0 0 1969 0 0 1290 0 0 240 0 0 0
Losses: 0 0 1969 0 0 1290 0 0 240 0 0 0

Defender: KeegiKolmas
Village: «K56» CHE!!! (637|541) K56

Quantity: x x 0 x x 0 0 x 0 0 1 0
Losses: 1118 863 0 1024 57 0 0 128 0 0 0 0

Damage by rams: The wall has been damaged and downgraded from level 6 to level 2

I know these are big losses on my side.
DAmn wall...

Attacker: Sakalas999
Village: ~ROME~ (631|534) K56

Quantity: 0 0 669 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
Losses: 0 0 669 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

Quantity: x x 0 x x 0 0 x 0 0 1 0
Losses: 13 15 0 12 1 0 0 1 0 0 0 0

ah, enough hiding numbers.
This was the real nuke!!!!!

Attacker: Sakalas999
Village: ~ROME~ (635|539) K56

Quantity: 1000 1000 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
Losses: 1000 1000 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

Quantity: 16729 17636 0 15105 1148 0 0 2093 0 0 1 0
Losses: 29 31 0 27 2 0 0 4 0 0 0 0

DeletedUser

whats funny is they sent a train at me on the rim, they are 223 hours out LOL

poor n00bs

DeletedUser41488

I understand your excitement Keegi, being attacked by Sakalas again. However it wasn't him who sent attacks on you.

Get the grip.

KeegiKolmas

I understand your excitement Keegi, being attacked by Sakalas again. However it wasn't him who sent attacks on you.

Get the grip.

I know Real Sakalas quit this world, and now deathincarnate323 is an hold of hes account.
Real Sakalas would not have attacked like that noob did.
Wasting off an account...

DeletedUser41488

If death is keeping the account all he need is one scythe guy to take over any village!

DeletedUser

I know Real Sakalas quit this world, and now deathincarnate323 is an hold of hes account.
Real Sakalas would not have attacked like that noob did.
Wasting off an account...

You are misinformed so like i already told you, quit throwing around accusations when you dont know wtf you are talking about. I dont have his account and that can be proven by the fact that dispite you sending in a ticket for double accounts, i'm not banned. Someone else is sitting for him.

Why are you so hell-bent on me having his account? You're being retarded about the whole situation...