Difference: 462

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 4,873,710
Side 2: 286,628
Difference: 4,587,082

chart

DeletedUser

Seriously, Tony, Is this suppose to impress us? You are comparing Wisdom with a tribe that is a fraction of its size. :/

DeletedUser

Seriously, Tony, Is this suppose to impress us? You are comparing Wisdom with a tribe that is a fraction of its size. :/

This topic is in response to a post on the War!!!! topic that is now locked. Cane9 posted that ROMA was holding their own the last he checked. I wanted to update the stats for him. As a noob, I won't take any credit for the stats.

If it was a war of Wisdom vs only ROMA, it would be expected. We are fighting several tribes, including BA, the largest tribe in this world. I think the success is attributed to the fact that we have several active members near the ROMA front. If some of our larger and more active members had most of their villages on the BA front, I would bet that the stats against BA would be much better.

DeletedUser

If some of our larger and more active members had most of their villages on the BA front, I would bet that the stats against BA would be much better.

Yeah, your members around the Corridor seemed pretty inactive considering that ~1,5 Mrd ODD we were gathering there and the endless dogfights our members were battling over there in the past 10 months....

If we would check most of the captures you were making against us in that area I'm sure that you'd encounter with a lot of inactive and small members' names on it. /sarcasm

Well, no worries. I hope all those "not active-" or "not big enough" (past or present) members are reading your lines; it's always a great experience to realize how much your efforts were appreciated by your tribe members...

killergoon=-

not wise words there tony, the only reason those players are "maybe" not active any more is because even though they outnumbered the enemy atleast 8-1, 12-1 at one point they couldn't. Realising this they gave up on this world because when they fight against enemies the same size they knew they had no chance etc....

however

this roma war is alot different. Wisdom are fighting alot mroe than they used to and do have good stats against roma, obviously paying alot of attention on them. Dont worry roma, they wont be able to keep it up so stick in there.

Also if you (wisdom) play the outnumbered card we have all right to spit in your face.

DeletedUser57892

All the responses to this thread are pretty sad (except maybe MMs last one) War stats are not meant to impress anyone, just show how that war is going. For Tony to post them here makes sense as well. You guys always leave ROMA off your collective stats, and since ROMA is not listing them. It is up to one of the tribes that they are fighting to post them. But seriously guys lighten up. This used to be one of the best forums, but the trolls have killed it...

killergoon=-

All the responses to this thread are pretty sad (except maybe MMs last one)

seriously? i only have seen one sad comment really (your comment and my comment now as i have actually responded top you) and one fully stupid one being the third comment.

War stats are not meant to impress anyone,

what are you talking about? of course they can be used to impress people. Its part of the propaganda.. etc

[QUOTEjust show how that war is going.[/QUOTE]

yes they do do this but they can be used for many other things.

For Tony to post them here makes sense as well. You guys always leave ROMA off your collective stats, and since ROMA is not listing them.

yes he does have aright to post them here? who said he didnt? As far as i know we have nothing much to do with roma.

It is up to one of the tribes that they are fighting to post them. But seriously guys lighten up. This used to be one of the best forums, but the trolls have killed it...

you go judging people accusing them of trolling in this thread when the first person to really troll was you (imo) and now this post. How should we post? just like the post have been recently where people dont even talk about the game, let alone have a point to thier post. This thread merely had one guy posting stats, then saying why they were good and why other stats were bad. The responses top this then were used to disprove what the first guy said.

Instead of acting high and mighty why don't you help your tribemate out and prove what he said right?

DeletedUser

This used to be one of the best forums, but the trolls have killed it...

DKW, it's unnecessary to post such comments, I mean, most people long realized that the forum is Wisdom's pretty much only victim in this war, so unless you want to make an interesting twist of the situation and actually asking us to give you some scores for the amount of players those forum murderers were able to alienate - which I'm sure your side could use in the stats - rather just move on.

(just check the posting statistics before and after that particular head-Wisdom troll threatening the moderators to, let me quote, he will "get the forum on their knees" in case the mods won't work on the way he feels correct (even including a some pages long whining over some coloring rules of copy-pasted in-game Top20 stats)).

So, how much do you want to let this topic gone? A +200 scores would be kind enough? I know that the actual numbers are probably way higher, but you know, alienated forum posters worth less than defeated in-game opponents. :icon_wink:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser57892

Yeah MM I am aware it has bean a long time since it happened. I myself just started reading these forums again when i started logging in regularly to read a different forum. It just makes me sad that it has not recovered.

At least the war is picking up again.....

Back on topic, nice stats Wisdom. What was the reason for the dates though?

DeletedUser33413

All the responses to this thread are pretty sad (except maybe MMs last one) War stats are not meant to impress anyone, just show how that war is going. For Tony to post them here makes sense as well. You guys always leave ROMA off your collective stats, and since ROMA is not listing them. It is up to one of the tribes that they are fighting to post them. But seriously guys lighten up. This used to be one of the best forums, but the trolls have killed it...

Completely agree with the above.

At least the stats show us that at a glance Wisdom are not going down and out completely. They are at the stage the BH possibly was a few months ago. Right now they still have a large amount of territory (despite the split with HaV) and if they managed to rally everyone together again like before all the trouble started the war may spice up a bit.

I am convinced they must have troops left that are not being used, afterall if the 13th have got loads of troops on standby to respond to issues then i am sure a tribe the size of wisdom has - you just need to find them.

So make the war interesting for us...or just me - im bored.

DeletedUser

Hi ,

I didnt have time to look whats going on forum these last days but i can say that propaganda from wisdom failed once again.

As you guys probably notice wisdom lead in stats but what wisdom forget to say is that they have all the help in joined OP with HaV their sister tribe ;)
Also the help of their little allies like WAR tribe :)

Well we had to react and to deal with WAR first before we can move toward wisdom/HaV:

Side 1:
Tribes: ROMA
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: WAR
Players:

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 530
Side 2: 79
Difference: 451

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 221
Side 2: 7
Difference: 214

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 5,620,811
Side 2: 669,330
Difference: 4,951,481

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2,542,276
Side 2: 341
Difference: 2,541,935

chart

And last few days we start looking once again toward wisdom/HaV and when we focused on their player lennychan he left/kicked and form new tribe .

So at the end great stats wisdom :icon_rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser57892

And last few days we start looking once again toward wisdom/HaV and when we focused on their player lennychan he left/kicked and form new tribe .

Hey Ampra long time.

Anyways, lennychan as you can see is in the tribe HaV not Wisdom.

DeletedUser

As I say you guys working together :)

But i am glad to see you too James :) How are you ?

DeletedUser57892

Good, hit me on skype sometime.

You are right we are working together, always have been.

DeletedUser92671

so Wisdom have taken 400 more villages of ROMA than ROMA have taken off wisdom,
but ROMA have taken back what they loose to Wisdom against WAR,
and if there wasn't a cock up in leadership in Wisdom WAR member(s) would still be in Wisdom, so really against ROMA your on a level playing field, and loosing to Tao 13th. and [BA] out towards the west,
so technically what you are trying to tell us is,
you are loosing, but lets look at this in a nice light?

im so confused, what have we achieved :(

DeletedUser

so Wisdom have taken 400 more villages of ROMA than ROMA have taken off wisdom,
but ROMA have taken back what they loose to Wisdom against WAR,
and if there wasn't a cock up in leadership in Wisdom WAR member(s) would still be in Wisdom, so really against ROMA your on a level playing field, and loosing to Tao 13th. and [BA] out towards the west,
so technically what you are trying to tell us is,
you are loosing, but lets look at this in a nice light?

im so confused, what have we achieved :(

WAR has 2 members. 1 was in MOJO, the other WISDOM. The one that was ex MOJO is the one that ROMA is taking villages from. The one that is ex-WISDOM has not lost any to ROMA. WAR is not an ally of WISDOM, so I am not sure what they have to do with the WISDOM vs. ROMA stats.