Roman Tribe Over Rated!

DeletedUser

so what, your some sort of turtle? yeah they may be bad, but this guy that has just attacked you still has lc by the seems of it, so it wont affect his growth much anyway. Not sure about the 1 ram, maybe you have no wall, maybe it was recently destroyed... i dont know, but regardless this does not make every player in said tribe bad.

DeletedUser84793

so what, your some sort of turtle? yeah they may be bad, but this guy that has just attacked you still has lc by the seems of it, so it wont affect his growth much anyway. Not sure about the 1 ram, maybe you have no wall, maybe it was recently destroyed... i dont know, but regardless this does not make every player in said tribe bad.

are you kidding me? turtle? look at my ODA and further more if you think this is a good nuke to attack with please by all means send them to me..you got to be a noob my little friend...all this player did was waste 1k worth of axes and he sent nothing to hit the walls with and no LC? ok yea send this crap to me all day long i say...

DeletedUser84793

this report was just one example..here is a thought i understand their is roman fans out here, but please don't defend them when its clear my report just shows they aint playing with a full deck! and like i said this is just one player doing crap like this..their is a lot more. if i was their duke and saw this report...i would try to teach them better next time..if they still did not learn i would kill them and feed on their villages..this attack was aweful and just a waste of troops..this was by far a bad play on their part of many.

DeletedUser

i meant, you are 1.5k points, therefore probably a moral issue, which then combined with having lots of troops (which no i am not saying is a bad thing) means you can defend rather easily. And yeah sure i'm a noob lol :icon_rolleyes: don't know even how to build a nuke. But as i was saying i am sure not every member in the ROMAN tribe is that bad. yes i am sure their is quite a few. And to be fair i would never send in all my Lc at this stage of the game, because if they die your lifeline is gone. Yes he should of waited till he had say 3k axe and at least 200 rams, but if there is quite a few of them attacking you, they will break through eventually. Strength in numbers, can work for now.

Dexurai

again i said if any tribe wants the reports of intel they can request it from me..this means you contact me ingame..im not posting all that crap here..good lord..you people can be lets say...not to bright to put it a nice way...lol No offense but if i wanted to post reports i would but clearly im not...so contact me in game if your that interested..if not..dont waste my time...you get nothing for free here. and why do i say that? because i can you can think about why? maybe the answer will pop in your head as to why im not posting reports here...end of story!

Because your a bag of .... and no doubt haven't got that many decent reports worth anyone's time. That's just my theory anyway.

Last edited:

DeletedUser112704

I'd love to see any of those reports... I know, I am nowhere near the place romans are, just out of curiosity :p

roman01

If you're going to blast Roman on the externals for everyone to see, you should prove it for everyone to see. Because, otherwise you just look like a player throwing a temper tantrum. :icon_rolleyes:

​I couldn't agree more.

*Anybody who loves me has divine protection.

DeletedUser84793

on that last report above..that player sent the noble with 1500 axes 100+ each of rams and cats with 1 scout (because thats all she had left i killed her scouts right after her LC took a dump at my walls) and that nice yummy noble...ALL DEAD! You hear Me romans? ALL DEAD!!!!! lol some advice teach your players or kick them they make you look bad...I'm sure some of you are decent...but stop wasting your time on me..you wont get through! its been over a week now and im still here even after your lame mass attacks..Im not the one! enjoy the game! :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser89272

on that last report above..that player sent the noble with 1500 axes 100+ each of rams and cats with 1 scout (because thats all she had left i killed her scouts right after her LC took a dump at my walls) and that nice yummy noble...ALL DEAD! You hear Me romans? ALL DEAD!!!!! lol some advice teach your players or kick them they make you look bad...I'm sure some of you are decent...but stop wasting your time on me..you wont get through! its been over a week now and im still here even after your lame mass attacks..Im not the one! enjoy the game! :icon_twisted:

At this point in the game no one has full nukes and when you have a bonfire and a few hundred cats in your village its fairly easy to kill off these half nukes...

DeletedUser84793

At this point in the game no one has full nukes and when you have a bonfire and a few hundred cats in your village its fairly easy to kill off these half nukes...

yea yea excuses excuses...well then i got one for ya..if you don't have a good nuke don't send..waste of troops! theirs whats lame! Noobs! you can never tell them anything..lol keep sending romans! im here all day...enjoy the game.

DeletedUser92753

What I'm still trying to figure out is if you (apparently) have bonfire, why all the chest thumping if they are as bad as you claim? :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

Exactly Jace, i believe he does have the bonnie indeed. It's so hard to have nukes splat on your walls.. that's what they call skill it seems!

DeletedUser84793

I never said i do have a bonfire or do I? the thing of it is..is this if your gonna attack a village that might have a bonfire..would you think you need the tribe to come together and attack it right..with the right nukes? sending off with a crap nuke is just a waste, if i did have a bonfire you would think your attacks would be the correct way! this is why i call this tried noobs! im trying to teach you romans! better listen to me before others start to prey on you next..lol keep sending by all means i dont want to turn you guys away from your attacks..lol:icon_evil:

DeletedUser84793

learn to play as a team romans..you wont last long if you don't! just saying...lol

DeletedUser

I never said i do have a bonfire or do I? the thing of it is..is this if your gonna attack a village that might have a bonfire..would you think you need the tribe to come together and attack it right..with the right nukes? sending off with a crap nuke is just a waste, if i did have a bonfire you would think your attacks would be the correct way! this is why i call this tried noobs! im trying to teach you romans! better listen to me before others start to prey on you next..lol keep sending by all means i dont want to turn you guys away from your attacks..lol:icon_evil:

Players like you chase rookies away... You say you are trying to teach them but you downgrade them so badly. It's sad really:icon_rolleyes: