Votes: 5 2.8%
  • Ghettogirl

Votes: 74 41.1%
  • wooow545

Votes: 6 3.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Faetzy

My tribe is shocking, tbh i've started to ignore most of them, i have all the tribes marked in diplomacy, they get attacked it's 'WHY OUR ALLY FARM ME' after i clearly state. I woke up this morning and out of everyone in my tribe, i'm the only one with a village... did i get all the un wanted rejects?

DeletedUser

:icon_confused: /me wanders off, disappointed :icon_neutral:

tompa... I don't do that much, I'm only like... 2% of our team, she's the other 98% :p You talk as though I'm a good player, and that Becki wouldn't win without me... and though I appreciate the compliment, it's very far off... people seem to think she's lucky to have me, but it's the other way around... I'd be nothing without her... plus, she taught me the finer points of playing, how to defend well, how to time better, etc... so anything I do well is because of her.

ok, point taken, i know she is good (she have helped me alot in the passed) and i guess i was a bit unclear again, i meant you as a co-player in a different timezone. means alot of active playtime.
sorry:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

My tribe is shocking, tbh i've started to ignore most of them, i have all the tribes marked in diplomacy, they get attacked it's 'WHY OUR ALLY FARM ME' after i clearly state. I woke up this morning and out of everyone in my tribe, i'm the only one with a village... did i get all the un wanted rejects?

The unwanted rejects are all in my tribe, which I didnt even know was going to be my tribe untill I got randomly assigned duke. Joy.

DeletedUser

yea this guy in our tribe

i made a thread asking who has troops then this guy says

what are troops?

rotfl

Faetzy

Well some of my members don't know how to set sm, don't know what it is, and they think they are good turtles with 200/200 :S, theres a few decent players in my tribe who are eager for the rank 1 tribe, and also for the alleged pp reward.

DeletedUser

You have no idea what you are talking about. Try doing math before making a comment like that. The alotted bp is shorter than the equivalent bp of a speed 2 world.

/me wishes he had time to play this interesting round.

Based on settings, It looks like it could become a battle for a high million account to win.

I know exactly what I am talking about, but thanks for the concern. On a speed 2 world I get bored waiting for bp to come off and could be farming on quite a large scale long before it comes off. On a speed world I would be ready to farm active targets even quicker and I am quite certain that I would be ready long before 2.5 hours. If you need a couple of hours to build up your hiding place etc then that should be your problem, and not mine.
Not that it matters now and no, I am not playing, because I wont go back on my word like Alex. :icon_razz: