Votes: 54 60.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

AusKilla

bonus villages please lizy

1000 member limit please lizy

:icon_neutral:

AusKilla

bonus vils on the rim... there will end up with liek 10 bonus villages on the map.. how about you add some bonus vils in the centre as well.. hardly fair considering u screwed up.. etc etc etc ^_^

DeletedUser

hardly fair considering u screwed up.. etc etc etc ^_^

Understatement, this should have been the best round this year, instead it is the biggest let down ever. Someone needs to learn how to set up a speed round and how to pull in new customers. Guaranteed if I set up rounds for two weeks I could double the amount of people joining, its not hard you just have to LISTEN TO PEOPLE and not be foolish!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser56898

lyzi is good communyti ass

Last edited:

DeletedUser64840

I want my money back. I paid to play this damn speed round and I cant even set my sleep mode until 8 in the morning my time. And god forbid you try to get a sitter. You can count on no reply for a sitter but they will all sit in the forums and talk shit to each other all day. So switch tribes? Cant. They are f-ing fixed! And I cant wait for all the smartass remarks Ill get for this post. All my friends quit playing this and now I am beginning to see why. How can you expect people to want to pay for a game that will get you 1.Hatefull and rude comments from every person you talk to. 2.No help. all you ever get is called a noob if you ask for any help 3.Sleep modes that will go on during the day and open up in the middle of the night. I mean WTF?!?

DeletedUser

I want my money back. I paid to play this damn speed round and I cant even set my sleep mode until 8 in the morning my time. And god forbid you try to get a sitter. You can count on no reply for a sitter but they will all sit in the forums and talk shit to each other all day. So switch tribes? Cant. They are f-ing fixed! And I cant wait for all the smartass remarks Ill get for this post. All my friends quit playing this and now I am beginning to see why. How can you expect people to want to pay for a game that will get you 1.Hatefull and rude comments from every person you talk to. 2.No help. all you ever get is called a noob if you ask for any help 3.Sleep modes that will go on during the day and open up in the middle of the night. I mean WTF?!?

I agree :icon_cry:

(except not money back....... all a free P.A. for next speed, this easter sucked sooooo bad!)

DeletedUser

also sinheiser, if you used your brain and set the sleep mode to when you ere a sleep i tmight help. i agree the easter round is crap, to slow and to long. they should make a second speed like german speed severs

DeletedUser

Finnaly there is a slower round, how many fast rounds have they're been? I think the players who like fast rounds had plenty rounds before this round, so why are you complaining about it?

Faetzy

True, you all moaned/ voted for a slow round, now you have it and have failed your against it :S, either way if the round ends early as long as we still get rewarded i'm not fussed.

DeletedUser

I would never give a premium prize if a round ended early, because then no ones the true winner of the whole round.

Premium Prizes are going for the top 5 players

1st place is 15 points, Second is 12, Third is 9, 4th is 6 and 5th is 3.

DeletedUser

i see gg07 will be happy to recieve pp for doing nothing
why didn't scott just play on his own account?

Faetzy

How does she recieve pp for nothing?

There both commited co-players, what one wins the other wins.

DeletedUser

how? isn't it illegal to transfer pp?

LOL

Premium menu options:
Advantages
Purchase
Redeem
Transfer
Log
Free PA

Hmmmmmmmm.....
And maybe I don't want prem. Maybe I'm quitting by may :icon_rolleyes: And who says she won't play this round? Just because she hasn't much *yet*