RoyalE / ANY ~ Our time to emerge

zombie

So many doubts out there and predictions on which premade will out last who. Well guess what? After numerous gang bangs and betrayals we're still here. Time for us to emerge and you noobs to call it quits.

ANY is life ANY is power.

Last edited:

Deleted User - 10618707

We already changed our name, when are you guys going to?

DeletedUser116214

So many doubts out there and predictions on which premade will out last who. Well else what? After numerous gang bangs and betrayals we're still here. Time for us to emerge and you noobs to call it quits.

ANY is life ANY is power.

Oh yea, indeed. We feel sorry for ANY members that got gang banged by their own tribe.
Rip

DeletedUser115004

Why do any if still try to defend themself the world sees them as trash already...

Michael Corleone.

​No even some of your own people view them as trash.

Deleted User - 10618707

Nah, still have Golden and their bitch tribes lurking I'm sure.

Jhncanson

RoyalE or Any is viewed as trash yet they still managed to rank 2 on 77.

I wouldn't dismiss ANY on this world, no matter how many times you guys trashtalk krieger, his tribe was never the first to fall.

DeletedUser100466

RoyalE or Any is viewed as trash yet they still managed to rank 2 on 77.

I wouldn't dismiss ANY on this world, no matter how many times you guys trashtalk krieger, his tribe was never the first to fall.

They destroyed some trash tribe called POW in 77 , good job. I think people criticize how he play not his skills.

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
They destroyed some trash tribe called POW in 77 , good job. I think people criticize how he play not his skills.

Sounds oddly familiar to the criticism NAM has gotten for recruiting their way to W77 victory :icon_smile:
Then again, don't hate the player but hate the game right :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

NAM was almost always fighting on 77. Can't help most didn't fight back.

Michael Corleone.

I guess we will ignore fact RoyalE had 420 tribe changes compared to NAM 183 or so tribe changes.

But thats none my business.

DeletedUser116125

NAM was almost always fighting on 77. Can't help most didn't fight back.
Almost always fighting gray villas and internals and recruiting out of the enemy to make the wars easier.

BUT they did actually fight Kriegers tribe and Romans tribe

DeletedUser

RoyalE got to rank 2 because NAM let them, its as simple as that.