RoyalE / ANY ~ Our time to emerge

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
Don't force me to reveal others things , you didn't give which tribe is Riz in while you knew other person (who should not me named)

Just stop it jasper no one is perfect so i would give my humble opinion ,"Don;t act like your perfect and holier than thou"

Nobody is perfect and I'm not claiming to be so either. I'm asking for proof regarding giving info to random tribes around you because I'm not. Nor did I use info from our former shared forum.

What happened with Chase was a big mistake on my part and I regret it. I didn't even know Rizz was playing and I believe I've apologized to NAM's members who called me out on that. It won't happen again.

DeletedUser100466

Nobody is perfect and I'm not claiming to be so either. I'm asking for proof regarding giving info to random tribes around you because I'm not. Nor did I use info from our former shared forum.

What happened with Chase was a big mistake on my part and I regret it. I didn't even know Rizz was playing and I believe I've apologized to NAM's members who called me out on that. It won't happen again.

Ahh i am not giving proof to give out my sources as you have no proof of the accusation you made. My rebuttal are not for others to turn against Golden as no one likes us that is a given as everyone see us a threat as we won last no-haul but it's for you as you know what you did.

Well if you accept what you did that then why keep asking what you leaked. Call spade a spade and don;t act you are a person without any wrongdoing.

Take care and have fun ingame. This is tribal war not tribal talk show.

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
Can't leak what you don't know o0

Unless you count guessing correctly as leaking. She said Rizz was in Golden, I said I think he's in NAM.

Last edited:

darkaniken2

This thread is not about NAM, and dragging threads off-topic is against the rules. I expect the thread to stay on topic from now on.

Michael Corleone.

Let's not forget who got this thread off topic in the first place. :)

DeletedUser114961

There is is a difference between mass recruitment and selective recruitment but saying "recruit to win" implement mass recruit but as i see you agree on the issue we have no beef.

Well if you agree you are a backstabber then alright no beef at it again and i never defended Blue guys either so you take your beef with them but all i am saying is you can't mock/make personal attack towards anyone for being backstabber while you are backstabber yourself.

Yeah someone calls it mass recruitment, and some are calling it selective recruitment, I have to say I agree with you here.