Ruckus Future Plans Leaked.

Seven Devils

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
What’s gonna be next? I hear SARCOW is gonna merge with psycho, and that design and AMG are forming a secret alliance to take the entire north...

Well actually, we in AMG have had an security breach where ALL of our ideas were leaked.

Luckily, AMG does not plan ahead, so no harm has been done.

White-Shadow

Reaction score
Yikes. It's not. It was pretty funny coming back to this game after 5 years off because Ruckus was the no1 tribe in w110. Whats even more funny is that I realized I played with a lot of you on .no. There is one particular member in your council whom I am very close to and always was. I won't reveal who I am from .no until later. I am having way too much fun atm keeping you in the dark.

You should probably clean up your tribe. Oh, and check your council as well. "Airtight" my ass lol.

Slap us with the Sondre announcement!

DeletedUser41903

ohh and also @Hybris watch out for the new king, the guy you got a claim on?

he gets mad when you noble him, hell say you pp rush etc, https://forum.tribalwars.net/index.php?threads/prime-mic-daddy-lol.283588/ check it out here m8, back in world 109, he made a post about it
lmao just seeing this as you got owned in world 109 trying to rim me and failed and now you are on here trying to flame. lol Watch out world mc will quit once he runs out of inactive players to noble or runs out of little accounts to attack. You will never be good at this game and you will always be remembered as a quitter who can't hack it in TW. lol

This is how mc fights. He sees a smaller player that has most likely helped him in the past or a tribe mate of his. Then he will put in a lot of time trying to get a spy for this little account and get others in on this op. Then he waits for his spy to give him the go and he ops the little account but he f-ed up trying to do me like he does these noobs. He lost every nuke and noble sent at me only getting how many villages from me? I only had 3 villages to your many and I made you quit. lol You was talking all kinds of shit thinking that last op was it for me then you got hit by toxic and gave up like it was nothing to come here and try to flame. I will make you quit in this world if you keep it up with my 2 little villages....lol

Last edited: