Rule change

DeletedUser

So is it just me that's had to spend time today destroying defensive troops so I can build smithys up to level 20 in all villages so that after tomorrow's rule change I can still produce coins in the full ones?

Bug Fixes:
  • You cannot mint coins anymore if the building requirements for the Academy are not met. For example, if the smith is less than level 20, you won't be able to mint coins.

DeletedUser

I thought you were inactive! :icon_wink::lol:

I just recently found out you could mint coins in your academy even though the HQ or smithy may not be the appropriate level to educate nobles... I could see how this could really screw up a strategy if your reducing smithies and such to make room for additional troops, while still minting coins... That's going to be a pain to fix. Good luck with that. You can send me your resources and I'll mint coins for you, sound good?

DeletedUser

I am a troops whore. What can I say in my defence?! A fair handful of my villages have had lower smithys for well over 12 months of happy coin and troop production now.

DeletedUser

I am a troops whore. What can I say in my defence?! A fair handful of my villages have had lower smithys for well over 12 months of happy coin and troop production now.

Sounds like that used to be a great strategy, looks like your paying for it now...

If you need help freeing up some farm space, just tell me who and where your supporting and I'll kill off a few troops for you. I'm all about helping today :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Alison don´t support, she only kills.
Well. atleast when she´s not inactive ;o)

DeletedUser

Yeah I had this at one point. I downgraded my smithy really low so I could hold more troops and only had a certain amount that could build nobles. However, I fortunately rebuilt all for a wider noble range about 6 months ago. It's a slow process. :/

DeletedUser

Hmm. Alison makes mental note to withdraw troops from any of her tribe who suggest she is inactive.

I'm making reasonable progress - but now wishing the villages in question had more than level 20 HQ!!! Those smithys take a long time to build.

DeletedUser

didnt know about this rule change, im gonna have to upgrade some smithies too. probably not as many as you though :)

DeletedUser

Seems like a good amount of folks are not aware of this change, will it affect the enoblement rate I wonder.

DeletedUser

Doubt it, premium does it all

I'm referring to players who run smithy at level 5 in some villages to pack more troops in and they cannot mint coins for a least 2 days in order to rebuild the smithy back to max level 20. Shipping resources may help but still there is a tendency to resource overflow if the players are not around to use them up.