Rum declares war on FTR

Brackus

@Brackus: He has not been nobled, o0BIG_BOB0o still has around 180k points!

He is not our member persay, rest assured if he was in RUMtm i would spearhead attacks as i did with our member. You can simply click on our name and see out motto "Mission: To help the rookies, connect the regulars and honor the hardcore!". I for one still believe in Blitz and the reason i joined the tribe to begin with. Rum i did believe in and will continue to believe in should a little reform take place.

More than that i cannot say, I can say however that you will NEVER see a Blitz member try this and get away with it. I believe in my tribe and what we stand for and i know the members of this tribe still believe in what we all joined this tribe for. No one will ever disrepect the Blitz name without going through me first.

DeletedUser

@o0BIG_BOB0o: I do not like the way you have used the word "respect", personally i question your own respect for other people.
Let me give you an example.
You have threatened another tribe either to join your tribe or get pwned, now this is clearly a sign of respect and honour...:lol:
Interesting enough, your other dukes have agreed with me on this.
Without you using the word "respect" I would have never made this post.
If needed I can also post the mail you have sent to the tribe (no it was not ours...lol).
This mail alone should put you on the pwning list of your own tribe IMO.

cool down mate …
this threat have been sent to Sylva while we was on WAR with them …
what r u trying to proof in here… it was a very natural respond from me …
think about that:
1. One of the tribe players send a false alarm to FTR and try to get the war going between us .. but he failed
2. post false forum decisions in the public not one but twice
3. their leaders wrote VERY insulting words in his profile and even used a VERY insulting picture … and I have reported it to the admins without an result ..

so what kind of respect should I treat a tribe like that … they simply don't deserve respect ..
it's a natural rule mate "If you want respect you have to earn it"

I was NEVER going to accept any players of sylva to join our tribe .. coz simply they might turn to become the perfect spies on us … I just tried to divide them up .. that's all ..
needless to say .. it's just a simple trick … and u can add it to all the tricks that have been made in this game …

sorry mate … but plz before u judge someone .. SPECIALLY about respect .. take a look at their back ground ..

DeletedUser

So much for the mail to Sylva, sounds like these kinds of mails are getting sent to various tribes then...sorry mate, but you are a disgrace to your tribe and to the word "respect", personally I do not respect you at all!

This is the mail that was forwarded to me:

o0BIG_BOB0o wrote:
-->
allow me first to introduce my self ..
I'm o0BIG_BOB0o The co-founder of the .RUM2. tribe and one of the leaders in the RUM family ….
I would like to announce that this is going to be your last chance to save all your villages and all your hard work you have always worked on …
SOON we will add the PCDVD tribes in our cemetery list .. and this will mean that ALL the players that are inside the tribe in this moment will have their villages TAKENOVER …
your only chance to save your self is to simply … replay this mail and make your oath of becoming a LOYAL RUM member … and join us in our quest for POWER and GLORY …
of course you will be assigned to make some missions in order to prove your loyalty for your new family .. think about it … but don't think for long … as you notice .. probably you will find that the troops have already marched your way … but belive me .. all these attacks are just the beginning … and HELL will brake, soon after our trustful allies join us in this war .. and take you all out …
belive me .. we are not just aiming to finish you all out .. we are even aiming in making it a new WORLD record to have the largest number of nobled villages in ONE single day … again … it's your villages .. and your choice …

I wish you all …. luck… you will probably need it XD

DeletedUser

So much for the mail to Sylva, sounds like these kinds of mails are getting sent to various tribes then...sorry mate, but you are a disgrace to your tribe and to the word "respect", personally I do not respect you at all!

sorry .. but to belive me or not, it's your own call ... i can't do anything about it ...
but i was wondering mate ... do u do this with all ppl who do dirty tricks?
or do u just pick on ppl who u don't like?

DeletedUser

Rum vs. PCDVD. Yet another war tactic. Albeit a singularly useless and foolish one in my opinion.

DeletedUser

sorry .. but to belive me or not, it's your own call ... i can't do anything about it ...
but i was wondering mate ... do u do this with all ppl who do dirty tricks?
or do u just pick on ppl who u don't like?

Yes, I do this with all people who do dirty tricks and it makes me to not like them.

DeletedUser5547

sylvestru lets see some of your *counter* attacks hmmm what a huge army?

Attacker: Sylvestru
Village: s04 (310|580) K53

Quantity: 0 0 0 0 0 313 0 0 0
Losses: 0 0 0 0 0 313 0 0 0

Village: e01 (318|572) K53

Quantity: 0 0 0 0 0 307 0 0 0
Losses: 0 0 0 0 0 307 0 0 0

Village: mls01 (310|592) K53

Quantity: 0 0 0 0 431 0 0 0 0
Losses: 0 0 0 0 431 0 0 0 0

Village: c01 (308|570) K53

Quantity: 0 0 0 0 0 514 0 0 0
Losses: 0 0 0 0 0 514 0 0 0

Village: v03 (297|577) K52

Quantity: 0 0 0 0 0 414 0 0 0
Losses: 0 0 0 0 0 414 0 0 0

Village: n02 (312|562) K53

Quantity: 0 0 0 0 0 375 0 0 0
Losses: 0 0 0 0 0 375 0 0 0

Village: v02 (295|575) K52

Quantity: 0 0 0 0 0 794 0 0 0
Losses: 0 0 0 0 0 794 0 0 0

to bad there all dead

lol.. thats sylvestu all right...

DeletedUser137

so... is RUM actually warring FTR??

Subject Re(11): ***
Sender Muschelschubser
Recipient neoNMD
Sent Jan 10,2007 22:41

RUM knows that FTR would not stop any attacks on any tribe that has been under fire by us only due to them merging with them.

FTR will still hunt the AoS members now in RUM.
It depends on weather RUM defends these people.