Rumour Has It...

sonofsatan98

Rumour has it screw have now resorted to trying to recruit k55, rofl

cokesrus

Rumor has it that I am the best thing ever:
tumblr_nwra7kznVJ1qm6uzxo1_500.gif

On a side not rumor has that Royale/noobs/LP/THSE/Nailed/Squads are going to try and gang up on Screw

the ghost of kapo

yeah... rumor has it Squad done an op. today on SCREW. No evidence of it on TW stats though :S
Some of our guys forgot to use rams with their attacks |: I think there is a spy in our tribe anyway because somehow Screw stacked all of the villages we went after and now my tribe only has 35% offensive capability left, but Royal and THSE will be hitting you soon so we can rebuild... joke's on you now... we will have the last laugh

OTDDeathAwaits

Some of our guys forgot to use rams with their attacks |: I think there is a spy in our tribe anyway because somehow Screw stacked all of the villages we went after and now my tribe only has 35% offensive capability left, but Royal and THSE will be hitting you soon so we can rebuild... joke's on you now... we will have the last laugh

Rumour has it birds of paradise circulared the targets to the participants...but also included the targets on the mailing list o_O

and ....
giphy.gif

PorkSword

Forum Personality 2021 & 2022
Reaction score
tumblr_inline_oisxcrgbsb1tqtjbt_500.gif

Rumour has it that people from other tribes, who we have never even spoken to, have started claiming groundless crap about our future intentions to try to increase diplomatic tension.

Then I remember that it's the Rumour has it thread and the people posting the rumours are trolls... Especially Calpol....

Nicolas%20Cage%20Laugh.gif

Thought it was about time I joined this external fiesta of insults. Reading it all passively just isn't as entertaining.

the ghost of kapo

Lol... why lie? We used the information you gave us several days ago and it didn't work so now you have nothing to do with us? Spineless... join the war already or we will cut you off THSE... Squad is the only tribe with any balls, or rumor has it