Rumour Has It...

DeletedUser79609

giphy.gif

DeletedUser120854

Rumour has it that Squad are 11-3 up on the wars stats against SCREW. just heard on the grape vine

DeletedUser120589

rumor has it I'm gonna get defender of the day tomorrow =)

W0sH09

Reaction score
Rumour has it that one w93 player likes to eat cats.

I won't say who it is, but here's a live look at Goldie eating a cat:

giphy.gif

Rumour has it that another w93 player likes to get freaky with adorable helpless bats before murdering them to death.

Again, I don't like to spread rumours, even though they are true, so I won't tell you that this player is barzy. Here is his latest victim taking its last breath:

giphy.gif

Rumour also has it that searching for bat penis on the internets isn't always a good idea

DeletedUser120425

Rumour has that myself and Artista shall co-play this world, we are the most obnoxious due on this world, we will declare war on all, and bring our trusty sidekick zuyan with us. We will treat it like a speed world, 2 man tribe. We will completely annihilate every tribe in this world.
tk1xtVx.gif

THATS RIGHT
Ultimate power has been born, NOOBS, we shall crush you, Avatar, we will mail all your members, then eat them all, Screw were gonna bring a Hammer, and Squad we're simply decommission your squad, blood in, blood out style. Then run around nobling every barb this world has so far seen, we will achieve 100% world domination within 2 months of this co-play. WE ARE THE BEST!
c679XG1.gif

We will run around, mail you all, then block you. This is our speciality. We also are in the business of harassing smaller tribes to protect us, we will then either let you survive or simply grow you into our villages after, nice guys like that.
ufhin7Y.gif

Patrick, your group of hooligans are going to be undone by myself, under the guidance of the holy Artista!
75NHOZU.gif

And when people come to us, and say we are the most hated account on the world.
icwoZYh.gif

WE ARE LEGEND! WE ARE WORLD 93 CHAMPIONS!
r6wMORp.gif

Klaus Johannis

Rumour has it (HAN) SOLO is actually a sith lord that successfully used the "mind trick" on many tribes, getting them to disband. Rumour has it, the force awakens.

Last edited: