Runes Appeared W117 Map Update 117

old.account

blocked
Reaction score
en117.png

If anythings wrong lmk.

Nothing highlighted past rank 20 unless family of top tribes even if they have strong K control.

Nukes under Dragon label, bot/btw are similar shade as BIO as I believe they are essentially the same/food for Bio mains.

Bio controlls heavily 46, 55, 56, (36+66 but no runes there and unclear if runes will spawn as Ks fill)

Dragon has 54

-T- has 44

ToW 33

those are only ones that are heavily controlled meaning almost every rune will be easily cap/defended so Deagon doesn't get credit for 53 yet and -T- 34 yet.

Bio has the clear advantage right now location with the only expansion is towards the eventual frontline with -T- and Dragon while both -T- and Dragon have relatively big FLs with backline rim tribes although Dragon doesn't seem to be really fighting any of them except ID like -T- is with VOD and its remains as well as the only true? war going on right with ToW and dragon/bio is just really nocture.

Like mentioned its pretty clear theres a very strong likelihood of an East v West world war, with some smaller tribes still on the fence on who they are working with or not come in contact yet with one side. BOT fell recently. NUP looks like they are starting to receive some BIO nukes. DIA has been going against them for awhile.

So overall BIO with the clear advantage, and I'd put Dragon with a slight advantage over -T- because of location although only those 2 together can face BIO.

Last edited:

wildwang

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
It's quite unfortunate that -TU- decided to duke things out with ToW. Fighting -TU- later on would have been quite interesting.

No Help Zone

Reaction score
View attachment 6759

If anythings wrong lmk.

Nothing highlighted past rank 20 unless family of top tribes even if they have strong K control.

Nukes under Dragon label, bot/btw are similar shade as BIO as I believe they are essentially the same/food for Bio mains.

Bio controlls heavily 46, 55, 56, (36+66 but no runes there and unclear if runes will spawn as Ks fill)

Dragon has 54

-T- has 44

ToW 33

those are only ones that are heavily controlled meaning almost every rune will be easily cap/defended so Deagon doesn't get credit for 53 yet and -T- 34 yet.

Bio has the clear advantage right now location with the only expansion is towards the eventual frontline with -T- and Dragon while both -T- and Dragon have relatively big FLs with backline rim tribes although Dragon doesn't seem to be really fighting any of them except ID like -T- is with VOD and its remains as well as the only true? war going on right with ToW and dragon/bio is just really nocture.

Like mentioned its pretty clear theres a very strong likelihood of an East v West world war, with some smaller tribes still on the fence on who they are working with or not come in contact yet with one side. BOT fell recently. NUP looks like they are starting to receive some BIO nukes. DIA has been going against them for awhile.

So overall BIO with the clear advantage, and I'd put Dragon with a slight advantage over -T- because of location although only those 2 together can face BIO.

-HOLD- is basher tribe/ally with dragon so I'd put them under their banner too

wildwang

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
you are going to fight -t- later on though, unless you think Sadao is carrying them to a win?

They have essentially handicapped themselves even more this world. While we (BIO) are going to continuously expand towards them, they'll be stuck trying to secure their backline still.

So in essence: we get a 30 day+ headstart on them in mid-game as they try to settle their shit. Even DRAGON has their backline mostly figured out.

old.account

blocked
Reaction score
is a fair assessment, made the same one about location differences. just sounded like you were thinking you wouldnt even face -t- the way you worded it

wildwang

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
is a fair assessment, made the same one about location differences. just sounded like you were thinking you wouldnt even face -t- the way you worded it

haha yeah I worded it off - who knows maybe ToW will somehow upset -TU-

psychohz

Reaction score
For some reason, I have a feeling, that "wanna" is not exactly the correct word in there ... they probably prefer how it looks on this post ...

old.account

blocked
Reaction score
Lady Corina back so was this planned by dragon or did those 3 realise flipping to the enemy while entirely isolated maybe doesn't work out well?