RW are Power/Rainbow Rangers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

spleen mage

White ranger? Pffft, what happened to the good 'ol green power ranger?

The original ones were the best :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

I don't remember the green one. All I really remember is that the white one used to be evil, but defected and joined the power rangers. Because him alone was enough to put up a fight against the rest of the rangers, he is officially the most gangster ranger.

....Then they all became mystical ninja rangers and I quit watching the show [/childhood memory]

Didn't the white one have his own robot machine thing too?

DeletedUser

re

I just always remember the black ranger, representing the minorities with his rhino thingmy. White ranger sucked. RW should change its name to Rainbow Rangers :lol:

adampatrick

yeh

yeh i seem to remember a scene where the two robot things were fighting. god that was a long time ago.

DeletedUser

re

I'm remembering my young days...Wait...That's wrong I'm still considered young. Well my younger days of watching that show. It ended up sucking after like 3 series. Ah the good old days of thinking chessy stuff was good.

adampatrick

_39372876_ninjaturtles203.jpg
i think that rw is more like nija turtles though:)

DeletedUser8322

Who is the meat bag all the way on the right, when did they get a 5th turtle?

DeletedUser

"Teenage Mutant Ninja Rainbows, Teenage Mutant Ninja Rainbows, Teenage Mutant Ninja Rainbows, Heros in a Wet Light - RAINBOW POWER!"

DeletedUser

Ohhh..Why not Sailor moon soldiers??They got all the colours you want.. :icon_razz:
21cartoon-1024.jpg

Phonixfire

WHY is there one in a suit? Just ruins the picture for everyone...

Bloody spoilsports...

Phonixfire

rwforallchildrenfj3.png

Sure hope this kid's parents aren't a part of the TW community... :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.