Ryan13yr left the game (farewell thread)

Kylan

Ryan just likes to feel important. Was several months ago he was trying to get an account in -WE- and get us to declare on FxF so the whole "lets get -WE- and FxF to fight each other !!!" thing isn't exactly new. Sorry to break anybodies heart if they thought the chance of it happening is realistic.

stop breaking my heart :(

DeletedUser

Typical people trying to stir up things in worlds they are no longer a part of. Its easy for you to come here and talk trash when you have no account to back up the talk with

How would you know if I have an account on W7 or not? :icon_biggrin: Why would I need an account to back up what I'm saying anyways? Pretty fail argument. gf try again

mordecairule

How would you know if I have an account on W7 or not? :icon_biggrin: Why would I need an account to back up what I'm saying anyways? Pretty fail argument. gf try again

Like I said, you are a joke. Laz showed me the convo of you asking for a -we- account to attack fxf with a few months back. Ive been in convos with you myself. You are playing every side and its funny

DeletedUser

Like I said, you are a joke. Laz showed me the convo of you asking for a -we- account to attack fxf with a few months back. Ive been in convos with you myself. You are playing every side and its funny

well as you know this is a game of backstabbing. you should know that more then anyone. he gets an account and what he does with it only he would have known.

DeletedUser

Well, I wont discuss tribal policy with someone who has nothing to do with the Tribe anymore

Last edited by a moderator: