S²ORM Admits defeat!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

ha ronin is a joke surly? em lets see ill take that noob there and that noob there and ohoh that noob there oooo look theres a noob, now we have a tribe;
Recruiting
Only
Noobs
And
No hoper's
god im funny
N

DeletedUser

What does this so amazing poster is actualy trying to tell us?

zelous 2

probably that he's drunk again. hyperion's bar is the most heavily used thread in our forums, lol.

DeletedUser

You have a bar in Hyper?

We only have tea and biscuits... can i get an invite?

zelous 2

You have a bar in Hyper?

We only have tea and biscuits... can i get an invite?

can u drink until u cant stand anymore and still feel like doing it again the next day and the day after? if so then hell yes u can have an invite.

dont forget to tell the barkeep to put ur drinks on bo-john-bo's tab though. :p

DeletedUser

A woman at the top? Your tribe must not be into alcohol, then. We had Hurricane perpetually drunk, and Walt who immunized his body to hangovers due to overexposure.

zelous 2

A woman at the top? Your tribe must not be into alcohol, then. We had Hurricane perpetually drunk, and Walt who immunized his body to hangovers due to overexposure.

if u think that women cant drink u havnt met her yet. or my aunt patti for that matter....

anyways, there isnt a day that goes by that she doesnt talk about some form of alcoholic beverage. if anything that takes commitment.

=RedFox=

One of the funniest things I've seen on skype was when someone asked Rs how much longer he was gonna be online.
He replied "about 200ml"
I was confused and guessed it must be a typo. The original questioner then said "wha??"
He replied "(takes sip) about 150ml"
And it all became very clear

I laughed out loud for real :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

fail

double fail

Dont post at all if your post is going to be a waste of my and everyone else's time, obviously you have a different opinion so express it and dont deem the other person's as "fail" if we dont know what yours is made up of. :icon_neutral:

zelous 2

Dont post at all if your post is going to be a waste of my and everyone else's time, obviously you have a different opinion so express it and dont deem the other person's as "fail" if we dont know what yours is made up of. :icon_neutral:

although it seems simple and not very informative... the post does express the feelings of many other readers pretty clearly, including myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.