~S|C~ - Merge between F:M and SWAT or a branch exchange? Or is it war?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser52858

Easy explanation, no war and no merge involved.
F-U-C was asked to be more active in the war against DNS. We also wanted to slowly decrease the number of tribes in our family, so the leaders of FUC knew that the tribe was going to be shut down at the point. I guess they feared to lose some of the power that they had and decided that it was better to leave.
For us is not a big loss, they decide to go SWAT that are our ally and this is fine.
From our point of view, it is too easy to stay under the cover of a tribe when is convenient and leave when you are asked to do something in return. For this reason even if SWAT are our allies, the members of FUC that went to SWAT should not dare of asking help for any reason and they will not be treated like the rest of SWAT members.

DeletedUser

SWAT is a family with honor, pride and an understanding of the real meaning of One for All and All for One.

F-U-C Founded December 16, 2007 is a tribe with honor, pride and an understanding of the real meaning of One for All and All for One.

now we stand together as one. ~S|C~

SWAT-S
~S|C~
SWAT-N

this is our family, these are the brothers i would shed blood for. Together we shall pound some enemies.
Our brothers have joined us b/c they fear NO enemy!!!
Our tribes have joined and our enemies are one, that is guts staring u in the face.

Did i hear right?......no that would make RAW our enemy!!

No...... no such mutterings came from my ~S|C~ brothers!!:icon_evil:

DeletedUser

Can i take it for granted that SWAT has accepted its defeat with one of its secret dukes switching to ~S|C~ and trying to gather some more strength to fight RAW?

man smoke where are u when i need u??
no war story, instead u give me this baby who needs to be bent over ur knee mate.

0.o you let him out of his box :(

u said u'd keep him in a dark corner till the wet behind his ears turned to fungus and then u'd sell him to a medical company for experimenting. What happened? I told u to hide the key up your .....ar.....m pit. did he stick his head in there to get it.

mmm maybe i am wrong and he does have some guts :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

SWAT is a family with honor, pride and an understanding of the real meaning of One for All and All for One.

can u please explain about the current grey colors within your regions along with why topcat and superdslay appear to be banned(and quite some more whom i havent yet heard of?).

nautrax appeared to have vanished credits to swat's honor and pride in playing the game?

man smoke where are u when i need u??
no war story, instead u give me this baby who needs to be bent over ur knee mate.

0.o you let him out of his box :(

u said u'd keep him in a dark corner till the wet behind his ears turned to fungus and then u'd sell him to a medical company for experimenting. What happened? I told u to hide the key up your .....ar.....m pit. did he stick his head in there to get it.

mmm maybe i am wrong and he does have some guts :icon_eek:

As of that..
jeez.. u poped into these forums just because players have blocked you for spamming their mail boxes?
Dark corners are reserved for you if you have a reserve account for you ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

Jay 42

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
they are merging/creating several tribes in an attempt to flaw/hide/ the war stats just like WoW did, its a pity tribes in this war cant be more like D-N and RAW and take the hits and carry on

Max 4 players and months ago....gosh you guys just don't let go

*cough*[RO]*cough*EDW*cough*

DeletedUser33100

Mohammad, you need to slow your roll a bit. So you are saying any tribe which has had a member caught violating the rules has no honor? Hmmmm wasn't hiba banned for a few hours due to a mix up and who else was involved that lost villages? My point is don't automatically say this or that tribe has no honor because a few people made some costly errors.

btw you remind me of savraa, you don't respect any of your enemies and that one day will come back and bite you hard on your ass.

DeletedUser

F-U-C Founded December 16, 2007 is a tribe with honor, pride and an understanding of the real meaning of One for All and All for One.

Our brothers have joined us b/c they fear NO enemy!!!

how wrong some one can be in two statements. have you even investigated F-U-C for activity?

DeletedUser

Max 4 players and months ago....gosh you guys just don't let go

*cough*[RO]*cough*EDW*cough*

Try to make a wise observation, pls...

Side 1:
Tribes: [RO]
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: TFTP SWAT-N SWAT-S =D-N= =D.N=
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 0
Side 2: 3
Difference: 3

I would not call this hiding the war stats...i would not even call it a war...

DeletedUser

lol, are you trying to be sarcastic?

DeletedUser

can u please explain about the current grey colors within your regions along with why topcat and superdslay appear to be banned(and quite some more whom i havent yet heard of?).

nautrax appeared to have vanished credits to swat's honor and pride in playing the game?

As of that..
jeez.. u poped into these forums just because players have blocked you for spamming their mail boxes?
Dark corners are reserved for you if you have a reserve account for you ;)

mo u really are a prize, u just crack me up :icon_biggrin:

ok explaination
1. barbarian villages are grey, they are that way b/c they have no player looking after them.

2. appear to be banned
wow u didnt know about barbs and now u cant tell if someone is banned? sorry that is way beyond my explaining capabilities. maybe check hiba for that one.

3. and quite some more whom i havent yet heard of?).
when u know what ur talking about or know the real question u want to ask just pm me mate and i'll help u out.

oops thats right u blocked me lol, i think i came out on top with the blocking situation. no mo pm's w00t!! lol :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

how wrong some one can be in two statements. have you even investigated F-U-C for activity?

o\/o what u talkin about!

when i sleep i am inactive , mm maybe not everytime :icon_rolleyes:

anyway, while i'm inactive my honor or pride doesn't change. while i and my tribe mates are ingame we play by our tribal moto ALL 4 1 and 1 4 ALL.

we could be bank robbers in RL but once we press that PC on we are a team.

come on over to the bright side, we will surround u with green and show u who to make bleed.

i am just 1 smile and 1 pm away

maybe i'll catch you on the bright side huh :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Mohammad, you need to slow your roll a bit. So you are saying any tribe which has had a member caught violating the rules has no honor? Hmmmm wasn't hiba banned for a few hours due to a mix up and who else was involved that lost villages? My point is don't automatically say this or that tribe has no honor because a few people made some costly errors.

btw you remind me of savraa, you don't respect any of your enemies and that one day will come back and bite you hard on your ass.

Forgive me if my words indicated I dont honour my enemies. I do honour players who are good despite in enemy tribe. One of my highly respected players in Nautrax. I know how dangerous and how good of a player he has been.

About the bolded words.. Can I assume, I am right in saying that, if the main council members/leaders of the tribe if found to be caught doing stuff that is illegal, the tribe could be said to be without honour?

My way of thinking is that, members make up a tribe and they are the ones who contribute to a tribe while taking it as a whole.
But the other part is, the tribal leadership/council is the one who represents the tribe.
One council member banned is good, 2? 3?..??
You can check with swat members if you want to know how many different players got banned(and how many of them are/were in the council).

DeletedUser

omg :icon_eek: get off ur high horse mo!!

come down where real players play bud...i have never heard such cods wollop in me life. That drip behind ur ear has clogged ur brain :icon_eek:

honor, illegal come on get real!! it's a game!!

propaganda and b/s is all part of it.

hell i got banned in another world along with 2 other dukes. illegal 0.0 crap

halabalaka reported my tribe for a profile picture, one of those girl drawings with the pc . nothin rude about it the breasts where made respectable as not to offend. it was more like a shadow figure of a female.

illegal they called it and 3 dukes got banned over it......get real bannings are used just as much as propaganda and manipulation as anything else in this game.

hell look at max's avatar now that is damn offensive to females but i dont see or hear any report him.
why? cos we females got bigger kahoona's and do our business of the field.

If u are obsessed with knowing how many bannings in this world u better take off ur socks n shoes and ask every RAW tribe member to take theirs off too, so u can use them to help u count how many in w9

actually no...u might want to ask DNS mmm and maybeTFTP....mmm who else can help u. i dont know but RAW dont have one player for every account so you wont get enough fingers and toes from them on their own.

ok damn it i feel so sorry for u i am willing to take mine off too, just to help mind and you'll have to put up with the smell :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

hell look at max's avatar now that is damn offensive to females

I wouldn't generalize this..maybe some womes are proud to look/be/feel like this...offensive lays not in the eyes of the watcher but in the eyes of the subject - and until the subject tells you that he felt offended by something - keep your generalisations to yourself :)

btw - I agree about banning...:) sometimes is more about PnP than illegal stuff :)

maxkvo

Dont offend my Avater; i like her :)

As long more people are leaving, their will always be more banning. If evryone would stop reporting like hell, that would be a relief.

Just play the game as it should and go to War!

DeletedUser

It's against the rules to talk about bans.

Thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.