~S.H~ Declares War ..

DeletedUser

egypt empire seems to know a lot about w41. an old sage if i'm permitted.

DeletedUser

HA has merged with Xp. Now you have to wait until someone declares on Xp so that you can jump in. :lol:

DeletedUser44895

egypt empire seems to know a lot about w41. an old sage if i'm permitted.

No not really :lol: I am not better than Kriegselend :D, But I use my ways to know how other tribes in our continent work .. And As I said ~HA~ merged and Now we can officially announce that is no more ~HA~ in K33 ..

DeletedUser44895

hahaha Axes try to scout on us,They sit a player then makes him ask for invitation ..

Too bad he was dismissed after he joined immediately ..

DeletedUser

hahaha Axes try to scout on us,They sit a player then makes him ask for invitation ..

Too bad he was dismissed after he joined immediately ..
Quite the opposite actually, it was your recruiter who randomly invited the account i sat. :)
XXAncientGodXX on 20.08. at 10:05
do you want to join us ?

profoss on 20.08. at 21:45
Sure. :)

profoss today at 09:31
Got what i wanted. ;)

XXAncientGodXX today at 09:32
Great players you are :( If you are the same in RL, I feel sorry for you guys !

profoss today at 09:36
I bet planning a massive coalition against 15 players makes you look really tough too. ;)

XXAncientGodXX today at 09:41
If you minded your own bussines instead of pissing every player off, this would never happened ! It was your choice, as everyone is free to do what he wants ! Have a good day !

profoss today at 09:44
I will!
Don't choke on your nooby pride!

And the 3 minutes i spent in the tribe was more than enough to pull a mass ctrl+shift on every sub-forum and topic to read later. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser73620

Quite the opposite actually, it was your recruiter who randomly invited the account i sat. :)

They did the same to me a week ago or so. Was sitting Mundane Murder and they invited her. Not swift. Especially since it proves that if they are randomly inviting people I sit that their profile which states they check for refugees before inviting is bull.

DeletedUser44895

And the 3 minutes i spent in the tribe was more than enough to pull a mass ctrl+shift on every sub-forum and topic to read later. :icon_wink:

Sub-forum :lol: not important for you though .. Our main secrets are in hidden forums,And will be released to the tribe members in its time..

and by the way,your tribe dismissed a player was being nobled why ? :icon_twisted: ..

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Sub-forum :lol: not important for you though .. Our main secrets are in hidden forums,And will be released to the tribe members in its time..

and by the way,your tribe dismissed a player was being nobled why ? :icon_twisted: ..

Because he was inactive. The moment anyone turns yellow, they are gone. Whether he was being attacked or not is irrelevant. Notice the last point gain was almost 3 days ago.

r0eg.png

DeletedUser

Do not speak as you know whats important to me or AXES, i found the Savage and Hunters group lists very interesting also your future targets and diplomacy over all was a very enlightening read.
We Don't love to gang bang on other tribes,And also we are not one of the noobs that DSQD considered so they declared on them :icon_wink: ..
For someone who doesn't love gang banging your 'coalition' against AXES is rather large, including the top 'sharks' and mere food of both k33 and k34.
Getting that desperate?
Even though mohua explained, i think that we don't owe you an explanation for what we have done or will do, considering that your tribe is a utter joke when dealing with problems, your declaration on ~HA~ being a prime example.
Who on earth considers the skirmish over when the opponents decide to merge into another tribe, which you ally then?
Your 'war' had a total of 0 ennoblements.

DeletedUser44895

Do not speak as you know whats important to me or AXES, i found the Savage and Hunters group lists very interesting also your future targets and diplomacy over all was a very enlightening read.

Nice to know that..

For someone who doesn't love gang banging your 'coalition' against AXES is rather large, including the top 'sharks' and mere food of both k33 and k34.
Getting that desperate?

We didn't declare on you any war I just know who declared on you ..

Even though mohua explained, i think that we don't owe you an explanation for what we have done or will do,

We too,we don't have to tell you why we dismiss our players..

Side 1:
Tribes: GOD UrL EX-T P|2012
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: AXES
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 187
Side 2: 94
Difference: 93

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2
Side 2: 16
Difference: 14

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 325,069
Side 2: 340,378
Difference: 15,309

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 5,687
Side 2: 55,639
Difference: 49,952

image.php

Without us ..

Side 1:
Tribes: GOD UrL EX-T P|2012 ~S.H~
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: AXES
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 222
Side 2: 94
Difference: 128

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2
Side 2: 22
Difference: 20

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 372,532
Side 2: 340,378
Difference: 32,154

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 5,687
Side 2: 78,904
Difference: 73,217

image.php

With us ..

This show that you are focusing on us than any tribe .. And we didn't declare on you , yeah there maybe some targets of your members because we have attacks from them but it is not a war with AXES ..

DeletedUser65609

axes are probobly doing the smart thing right now since it is still early and just taking the best villages in their areas