S2 Vs ~TR~

• Thread starter DeletedUser73588
  • Start date

DeletedUser73588

Hi !

A long time ago ~TR~ tried to attack me when I hadn't any tribe ^^ From Oct 16,2009 21:21 to Oct 29,2009 08:09 .. here are some reports !(sorry the text is in french but the reports are in english ;)) I didn't have the time to publish all of them ! They failed and we signed a NAP !

Today, it's time for me to retire ! but before that I want to take my revenge on them ;)

An other friends will join my tribe soon (~Tr~ should already know who is it ;))

So I'm posting the report of this night !
http://nsa15.casimages.com/img/2010/05/01/100501091719884745.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

So be it...

It is unfortunate for you that you have been asleep so long you do not notice the players who attacked you and started all this are now in NMMA or have gone, and those who tried to help you are still around in ~TR~ so since you have decided to attack, ENJOY your retirement. :snob:

DeletedUser

ASLEEP! LOL no my freind thats called hibernation. He really has crawled from under his rock this time.

celtic rage

lmao

floian0... your lucky im not in the world anymore to slap you! you never were a bright one

DeletedUser73588

It is unfortunate for you that you have been asleep so long you do not notice the players who attacked you and started all this are now in NMMA or have gone, and those who tried to help you are still around in ~TR~ so since you have decided to attack, ENJOY your retirement. :snob:

ASLEEP! LOL no my freind thats called hibernation. He really has crawled from under his rock this time.

Well maybe, I've been asleep ... but you should wake up your tribe :

Side 1:
Tribes:
Players: Florian0

Side 2:
Tribes: ~TR~
Players:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 33
Side 2: 0
Difference: 33

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 326,603
Side 2: 0
Difference: 326,603

image.php

DeletedUser

thanks for proving you are in hibernation...i dont have a tribe..i dont even have an account in w13 anymore.! wow but you can bet this...TR will come for you. and i am pretty certain that whatever fredins you are forcing into bad spots....will be coming for you as well.

DeletedUser73588

I'm really impressed by the ~Tr~, I'm french, and french are really bad on tw, it's why I'm playing with you ... but I never see a tribe like ~Tr~ in all my life even on the tw.fr 0_o !

Seriously how a tribe with so many inactive guys could be in the TOP 10 of a world :

http://www.twstats.com/en13/index.php?page=tribe&mode=members&id=30466 ( thank you Hrbn by the way ;))

And the worst is that they are asking help to other tribe !

I was planing on leaving in "A Blaze of Glory" by a fight one player Vs one tribe and then leave this game !

but no inevitably, with all their inactive, they need help from other tribe like : ~PWC~ (TOP 2) and Bey0nd (TOP 5)

I guess that mean that I'm so strong that ~Tr~ must ask help ! WoW !

http://nsa15.casimages.com/img/2010/05/02/100502110811587882.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

If ~TR~ really have asked for help against florian (which i am sceptical of) than that is pretty low.

DeletedUser

i think i will send some nukes at florian0 just to stop him from yanking :p

DeletedUser73588

(which i am sceptical of)

It's the only reason that I'm seeing for :

Circulair Mail ^^ said:
mikew11 today at 10:59
Hello all,
OK, if you are anywhere near K20 area our allies have a ~TR~ problem they need our help with.

Or also the 100 attack who come from Xela186 by example ^^

Well for people who think that I find it unfair, have no fear : I don't care that tribe help us ^^ I just find it very strange especially because If we read their profile, we can read : "BEST OF THE NORTHWEST" ... well if the best tribe of the Northwest couldn't kill alone one player who is without tribe ... I guess that mean that I'm the best of the Northwest :D

by the way this message is from duke of Tr :

you really should send a circular mail to your tribe to explain them how to build an off ;) because today I've cleared some strange village 0_o ! you have a member (or more I don't know) who still have half-def, half-off in his village ! Wow for a tribe in TOP 10 and also the best of the Northwest !

The day where a real tribu will attack you ... we will have a lot of problem ;) you should be prepare as soon as possible ;)

DeletedUser

I'm really impressed by the ~Tr~, I'm french, and french are really bad on tw, it's why I'm playing with you ... but I never see a tribe like ~Tr~ in all my life even on the tw.fr 0_o !

Seriously how a tribe with so many inactive guys could be in the TOP 10 of a world :

http://www.twstats.com/en13/index.php?page=tribe&mode=members&id=30466 ( thank you Hrbn by the way ;))

And the worst is that they are asking help to other tribe !

I was planing on leaving in "A Blaze of Glory" by a fight one player Vs one tribe and then leave this game !

but no inevitably, with all their inactive, they need help from other tribe like : ~PWC~ (TOP 2) and Bey0nd (TOP 5)

I guess that mean that I'm so strong that ~Tr~ must ask help ! WoW !

http://nsa15.casimages.com/img/2010/05/02/100502110811587882.png

Wait im confused your french? If so why haven't you just surrendered already?

DeletedUser

It's the only reason that I'm seeing for :

Or also the 100 attack who come from Xela186 by example ^^

Well for people who think that I find it unfair, have no fear : I don't care that tribe help us ^^ I just find it very strange especially because If we read their profile, we can read : "BEST OF THE NORTHWEST" ... well if the best tribe of the Northwest couldn't kill alone one player who is without tribe ... I guess that mean that I'm the best of the Northwest :D

Ok so why dont you tell everyone that you arent alone and that you have had help? Since they asked for help and you complained about that talking about all the damage you have done on your own when you and I know it isnt true. People have been supporting you.

DeletedUser73588

Ok so why dont you tell everyone that you arent alone and that you have had help? Since they asked for help and you complained about that talking about all the damage you have done on your own when you and I know it isnt true. People have been supporting you.

Well maybe because you don't know read ? :

An other friends will join my tribe soon (~Tr~ should already know who is it ;))

http://nsa15.casimages.com/img/2010/05/01/100501091719884745.png

And he's the only one and he's french too ! and he's leaving the game to !

Wait im confused your french? If so why haven't you just surrendered already?

Maybe because it's so funny to play with Tr 0_o

DeletedUser

Well maybe because you don't know read ? :

And he's the only one and he's french too ! and he's leaving the game to !

Maybe because it's so funny to play with Tr 0_o

I bet if they had tanks you would surrender!

DeletedUser73588

maybe but problem is that 70% of their tribe are inactive !

DeletedUser

maybe but problem is that 70% of their tribe are inactive !

LOL such hollow bravado....you declared war and want to complain when other tribes realize...YOU ALL ALONE! As such you FAIR GAME for anyone who wants to noble you..hell even your PA's in inso are wondering what the heck your up to. What did you expect to happen..you declare war and everyone else stays out of it? if so you don't need to be here you need to be in the nut house. When you decalre you put a world wide bulls eye on yourself. So don't come here crying now that everyone jumps on the wagon. put a sock in it and take what you asked for.