Sad Pandaz K94,84border

DeletedUser

Sad Pandaz are recruiting.

We are looking for players that are either experienced or that are willing to learn.

Recruitment :

- We're only recruiting in K94 and close to K84's border.
- We're not recruiting players under 700 points.
- We DO NOT recruit refugees & traitors they're not welcomed in our tribe.
- We DO NOT mass recruit. (We're selective)

Would you be interested in joining a good tribe?
We're a group of elite players that are trying to create an enjoyable community where we can relax and achieve at the same time, some of us are experienced and some of us are still learning.
PLEASE NOTE that we only accept players that have the courage & skills required to survive and to play in the way we do.(Or the will to learn)

What do we have to offer ?

- A community built & supported by mature players.
- A community based on team work, friendship & trust.
- A place where you could learn, progress & achieve.
- A place where everything and everyone are treated equally.
- A place where people actually DO care about you and your situation.
- A tribe that is constantly trying to improve and overcome your expectations.
And much more.

What do we ask in return ?

- Activity!
- The ability to learn and progress.
- Commitment, Cooperation, Confidence, Courage, Determination, Diligence, Enthusiasm, Idealism, Truthfulness and Perseverance are required.

Few lines about us :

As stated somewhere above, we are a group of players that are trying to improve their game play and to achieve something that we didn't had the chance to get before.Our tribe is small because we're really selective and we couldn't find too many players worthy to recruit on our continent, but we're aware that such players might exist and might be hiding and wasting their time in tribes where they don't really fit, therefor we've decided to create a recruitment post and see if any of them are interested to find out more about us.

If you would be interested in joining our tribe and you think that you have what it takes to be one of us or if you have any questions, then please don't hesitate to contact F3v3R or askagainlater and give us the chance to know you better.

We have proven ourselves by surviving & by defeating the ones who didn't take us seriously, we continue to progress and to overachieve even if we're under a lot of stress and most of all we're having fun by doing so.

Please note : Our community will be limited at 40 members.
More about us? ^^

DeletedUser

Hello W48, this is EqualMass speaking as one of the members of this tribe I'd also like to add that Sad Pandaz is a very dedicated group of people who are hopeing to expand not with quantity, but the quality of the members; keep in mind, however, that although we do regard ourselves as agressive (and demand that our tribe mates act accordingly when needed) we do not by no streach of the imagination consider ourselves too "l33t" to snub players new to TW; if you share the same spirit as we all do, then we certainly will train you in all aspects of the game of tribal wars (and believe me when I say that they DO have info on everything in our help section).

Anyone with any questions whatsoever can mail me ingame. Looking forward to hearing from potential people in those K's!

DeletedUser

Hello to all.
I am one of the original members of this tribe, which was founded by Whobbey. The whole reason for founding this tribe was to get away from the overly restricting rules, other tribes live by. We are all a highly active and aggressive bunch, but we also maintain a fun atmosphere within the tribal forum, and on our skype chatroom.

If you are looking to join a fun tribe, which is growing by the minute( in both points and OD) then please get in touch with either myself askagainlater or F3v3R.

Regards,
askagainlater

DeletedUser

Not much I can add about the tribe that nobody else has said...

DeletedUser

Hi to all Guys & Girls out there trying to have glory at war.

This is my first time playing Tribal Wars and if there are one friendly and the maddest bunch of guys playing TW then it has to be these guys Sad Pandaz. Professional(Ruthless killers :icon_wink:) and funny at the same time. Am loving this game more then ever, i would assure you guys we are one tribe to reckon, growing round the clock in quality rather in just quantity.

All you need to be is "willing to learn".

Regards
Hellrules

DeletedUser

I'm not a duke, and no...I didn't force anyone to post, I've just made people aware that this topic exists.

DeletedUser

Well, I think it's awesome your tribemates have shown their support :)

This is the best recrtuiment thread I have seen.

Out of curiosity, have you gotten any applicants that became interested after reading these posts?

DeletedUser

I'm sure they would have had plenty of applicants had my previous post not been deleted :/.

DeletedUser

Well, I think it's awesome your tribemates have shown their support :)

This is the best recrtuiment thread I have seen.

Out of curiosity, have you gotten any applicants that became interested after reading these posts?

I'm not sure if you're trying to be ironic/sarcastic, but in case you're not, thank you...I've done my best.And yes, we had some people who were interested in joining, hopefully even more on the future.

I'm sure they would have had plenty of applicants had my previous post not been deleted :/.
We're doing great so far, and the number of applicants is not really that low.

DeletedUser

I'm not sure if you're trying to be ironic/sarcastic, but in case you're not, thank you...I've done my best.And yes, we had some people who were interested in joining, hopefully even more on the future.

MKC was not being ironic or sarcastic,
read the other recruitment threads they all fail.
MKC is lovely :)

Repinski

MKC is teh nice kitteh, the rest of us are just looking to flame most of the time. She was being sincere.

DeletedUser

I've heard that the public forums are full of big bad trolls, I just can't make the difference since I was not that active and people tend to hate me for being sincere & good looking.

I fear the trolls, that's why I was not sure about anything.

DeletedUser

I will give you a big fat hint. I am the W48 moderator. I couldn't troll or flame you even if I wanted to.

On the contrary, I prevent trolls from trolling this thread.

Pfft... you thought De Rante was being sincere and I was the sarcastic one >.>

...I even gave this thread a 5 star rating >.<

Anyways, good luck with your tribe. I hope to see you and your tribemates here on the W48 forums more often.

=^-^=

DeletedUser

I will give you a big fat hint. I am the W48 moderator. I couldn't troll or flame you even if I wanted to.

On the contrary, I prevent trolls from trolling this thread.

Pfft... you thought De Rante was being sincere and I was the sarcastic one >.>

...I even gave this thread a 5 star rating >.<

Anyways, good luck with your tribe. I hope to see you and your tribemates here on the W48 forums more often.

=^-^=

Well, you can't blame one for not knowing ...unless he learned and he forgot, I will thank you again for your rating & comment now that I'm sure your intention was good, and I will apologize for my stupidity if that's the case.

I do hope our members will be more active here on the forum, but I'm almost sure they fear the big bad trolls and that they're scared of them...I'll apologize in advance for my grammar mistakes as well, English is not my main language, but I do my best to improve it.

Good luck at troll hunting & thank you for keeping the forum clean :)

DeletedUser

was expecting to see another fail thread when i opened this. congratz on surprising me this is very good and hope your tribe gets into top 20 soon kick some of the noobs out

DeletedUser

reply with the numbers before starting this thread and till date, so we all can know the success of this sweet lines...

:icon_smile:

DeletedUser

So far we had about 6 applicants that have seen this topic before asking to join (from what I know), and 4 of them got accepted.