Sale of the Century at FREE Retail Outlets!!!

jesseiam2

FREECoupon.jpg

wyatt earp63

You are so good at PNP's Jesse. I always enjoy it when you post them. Poor ~OL~ there just isn't any escape now is there? Seems all you've done is let free know who the active players were. Congrats! Now perhaps Free will have some resistance. Doubt it but just maybe.

Pasta Monkey

You are so good at PNP's Jesse. I always enjoy it when you post them. Poor ~OL~ there just isn't any escape now is there? Seems all you've done is let free know who the active players were. Congrats! Now perhaps Free will have some resistance. Doubt it but just maybe.

Exactly, they're only making it easier, and with crap for leadership, this tribe will fail just as fast.

Drowned Dog

Could of come up with a better name though..

~one leper~ Would of been good. EDIT. Because they are falling apart
~one leap~ off a bridge cos its better then being in the same losing war.
~one light switch~ Cos theres only 1 light bulb turned on upstairs, between us.

Any others?

Last edited:

DeletedUser74857

As i have been in LEP, and taught many of its members, it is sad to see them stoop so low. FREE, put them out of their misery.

DeletedUser91992

its a fine wonder of you harry

lol
Free is getting pssed due to their ignorance and you have quite some nerve considering I shared with you quite some knowledge to quit game then to play on another account that suited u..

DeletedUser91992

I have had 29k attacks this week as well as threats to my members
I don't operate this way but these are ways free has including havin spies acceptable.
lol
they make threats to make their way.
they also incorperate new members that they say would never be welcome
so bravo to Free!.. Bravo!.......... lol

DeletedUser91992

oh lets remind because now I am on externals guarantee another additional attacks.
I lost 28 villas in a week. and no one supporting but took..9 members of free to take them
olah!

DeletedUser91992

and Harry you played your game to suit you not any tribe so suggest you quit while your ahead

DeletedUser91992

too bad DD Drowned dawg you had to cheat your way through.
did a good number of throwing many off with you and bloodmilk sharing accounts
from ~ONE~ I know this for fact as Gonemadd only lives 2 streets from me.

DeletedUser91992

lets not forget you two were the fall of hope ranked in the top 5 with me coordinating the wars.

DeletedUser

Ol will prevail... I will not allow you guys to bad mouth my family... We'll show you that we will be the best !!! Datte Bayo

The Chicken Lord

Free welcomes the merger of ~one~ and LEP

You had me scared there jessie, When I read that part, i though for a second that Free had one and LEP merged into them, which made my brain hurt from thinking that, but then I read on.

Nice poster though.:icon_cool:

jesseiam2

As you are new to the externals Fired, there is a button, called edit. However, you may have tied or broken the record for most consecutive posts so congrats on that, gotta get glory somewhere I suppose.

Drowned Dog

I have had 29k attacks this week as well as threats to my members
I don't operate this way but these are ways free has including havin spies acceptable.
lol
they make threats to make their way.
they also incorperate new members that they say would never be welcome
so bravo to Free!.. Bravo!.......... lol

I dont think we are threatening anyone, unless its rob sending mails, it gives him :wood: Otherwise we are just having a bit of fun, you know a joke, you do remember what they are? Im sorry spies? You said spies? Did you say spies? I have no knowledge of having spies in your tribe. And why the Hellfire! would we need them? Unless its because your tribe keeps inviting Frog players? Didnt you know?

oh lets remind because now I am on externals guarantee another additional attacks.
I lost 28 villas in a week. and no one supporting but took..9 members of free to take them
olah!

Na thats walsh that attacks because of the forums, not our style matey potaty. 9 members attacking, thats because there is 9 members in that region of the world, ever heard of teamwork? Or does the One in ~one light~ stand for, i am playing this game by myself?

too bad DD Drowned dawg you had to cheat your way through.
did a good number of throwing many off with you and bloodmilk sharing accounts
from ~ONE~ I know this for fact as Gonemadd only lives 2 streets from me.

Fact gonemadd lives in America, see i can spout off random facts that mean nothing. And cheating? We had a shared Internet connection. Being the ranked 1 player since Tracey quit im sure i get reported by someone everyday, giving the amount of spam mail i receive from small players, and why am i still here? Go on have a guess....

Also what happened to the gonemadd account? One minute he was being played and attacking, the next, poof, off into the world of barbarians, for a bit of frolicking in the fields.

lets not forget you two were the fall of hope ranked in the top 5 with me coordinating the wars.

Yes, i made the might Hope family fall by leaving, wasn't it all the constant infighting and crying from the leadership there that made it fall? Im sure it was... yip it was. And you were not leading the war effort, that was Walsh, he is a good planner, ill give him that.

Ol will prevail... I will not allow you guys to bad mouth my family... We'll show you that we will be the best !!! Datte Bayo

hokage2
OD Attack Rank: 719. (266,340 score)
OD Defense Rank:846.(388,513 score)

Oh helps me, plox dont attack me, i iz scardey. :icon_sad:

I would attack you, but running at <50% morale its not worth it, unless you demo your churches to make it fair, that is you have churches? Even then im not even sure the game will allow me, with that cannot attack players less then a certain size thing you encounter at the start of worlds, when you out pace your farms, that always makes me cry.

Now back to firedup, i just love the title of this mail, im sure you didn't mean to ask to be invited to Free? And abandon your tribe? Of course you didn't, you cant take a joke, so you wouldn't joke around with matters as important as this.

Subject Take me into your tribe
Conversational partner FiredUp420
Group: Inbox
Reply Forward Delete Export

FiredUp420 on 31.07. at 02:59
I don't deserve this.
I don't mind war but not 5-7 on one.

jesseiam2 on 31.07. at 03:13
Our whole tribe isnt involved, but you do have 50 players in your tribe. If you wanna get them involved, do so. Make the odds more even. You know the purpose of the game is to win by eliminating all others. It was always going to come down to it one day.

FiredUp420 on 31.07. at 03:18
I can't seem to get them involved I have 10 members that are able to compete.
but aren't.
I have been taking on the pss for 4 days by 5 and slaughtering leming's nukes as well as his villas sitting idle. now he brings on as of tonite a plan with hurley not sending fakes to distract me but brings in gazhik.

And fired up, learn to multi quote, edit posts, etc etc, its just a bit of Forum etiquette that you should know.

DeletedUser91043

I do believe you guys are failing so far :icon_rolleyes: