Sam's World 74 Blog!

DeletedUser

What an unprofessional thing to say. You're a staff member, act accordingly.

Ps: lame career choice.

BGeorge3

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
I have to say I was pleasantly surprised...well done....you must work for fox news as it seemed fair and balanced.....for the most part.

lol. Fox news. I certainly hope not. Obviously this issue did seem to mention NME more as they were the only ones at war currently that I know of and are one of the two big tribes around currently. However, I did try to make it as unbias as possible.

What an unprofessional thing to say. You're a staff member, act accordingly.

Ps: lame career choice.

Being a Forum or In-game mod is not exactly a career. General mods get paid in pp. Only the Community Managers (Morthy), get paid actual money (and I would assume Jirki and Aliyah do as well). It is people just like us taking the time out of their day to help enforce the rules of the game we play or have played. Don't comment on Promethius's willingness to be one of the few people that is a mod as these days the .net server is low on the number of mods and has to accept pretty much anybody to fill the void (It really does seem like that these days, the mods also just come and go). Calling their decision to be a mod, lame, doesn't help the situation.

DeletedUser

Wow that's the only point you've ever made that I can actually agree on.

You can agree with me on alot of things, you just cant say it publicly, because Big Daddy Tuz wouldnt like it. I can assure you there are quite a few people in Growth who came to me and congratulated me for what I said and did. Who do you think is telling me everything whats happening in Growth? Someone who disagrees with me and hates me? You are delusional.

DeletedUser

@BGeorge

So the fact that he does this voluntarily gives him the excuse to do a lousy job? Then why take the job in the first place if you plan on being bad at it...

Not directed at you, Prom, as I don't know, nor do I care, how you conduct your business. Just trying to figure out George's thought process.

BGeorge3

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
@BGeorge

So the fact that he does this voluntarily gives him the excuse to do a lousy job? Then why take the job in the first place if you plan on being bad at it...

Not directed at you, Prom, as I don't know, nor do I care, how you conduct your business. Just trying to figure out George's thought process.
I didn't say it gives them to the right to do a lousy job, you just did. I was simply responding to you saying that being a mod was a bad "career choice".

Hyperion.

You can agree with me on alot of things, you just cant say it publicly, because Big Daddy Tuz wouldnt like it. I can assure you there are quite a few people in Growth who came to me and congratulated me for what I said and did. Who do you think is telling me everything whats happening in Growth? Someone who disagrees with me and hates me? You are delusional.

You don't know me. I don't agree with any of the points you've made, and I've disproven your statements times and again, regardless of what Tuzain wants. You even said it yourself that Tuz and I got into a pickle a while back, so I would have no problem speaking against him if I think he was doing a bad job, but the truth of the matter is that he's not, and you simply can't accept that he's better than you. A better man and a better player. I think your actions are blatantly disgusting as you called yourself a tribe member of Growth at the start of it, you stated that you would 'bleed for the tribe', that you hold no grudges towards Growth as a team, but time and again you continue to drag the Growth name through the mud simply by spreading false rumors and meaningless screenshots that you pluck completely out of the context.

Don't try to pretend like you're some sort of puppet master, because you're not. At most you're one of the puppets with a huge fist up your ass.

DeletedUser62294

We've never been scared of Tuz and we've told him our opinion on things and we did them. Did it align with what he wanted no but did you see us coming on the forums to cry about it and spread lies as you try to do........no. Want to know why? Because we wake up every morning and put our big boy underwear on......except David (hyperion) doesn't wear underwear. And really making up stories about people giving you information is a lie as no one likes you sorry buddy.

Hyperion.

We've never been scared of Tuz and we've told him our opinion on things and we did them. Did it align with what he wanted no but did you see us coming on the forums to cry about it and spread lies as you try to do........no. Want to know why? Because we wake up every morning and put our big boy underwear on......except David (hyperion) doesn't wear underwear. And really making up stories about people giving you information is a lie as no one likes you sorry buddy.

Hey man, the kilt is a way of life. My manhood needs fresh air.

DeletedUser116129

Lame account**

Can't you earn enough frequent forum miles just to hacksaw one random developing troll for old times sake?
Dan, when did you get more mature than me??? You know deep down you wanna troll Wrekt someone so bad.
Bend your back and really unload all that stress.