*** Sanchez has left ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Just in case I hurt anyone's feelings, I better start off by saying " I am sor...meh, no I'm not" I'm an ass.. always have been and always will be.

The last time I played TW was W53.. I liked it, but got bored and didn't really like one of my co's, so I left the account and catted his English ass.. meh.. I got over it.

Than recently I started posting in these forums. I would usually spam the newest worlds pf, but lets face it... church worlds.

After posting a few times I received some requests via skype and forum mail to take over/co account.

After much persistance and a few promises from Chase I agreed to join her tribe
:icon_redface:

She promised to get me a hot female co who would farm for me...

I got Farrrk. He is a great player, but he is not hot, nor is he a female :icon_neutral:
I love to read the public forums, but not when I see shit like this :icon_neutral:

Watch us, and help sanchez he just starts, and he is going to co brad. I am really hoping that pairing works :D

Crap like that makes people tell me crap like this;
[9:54:18 PM] Sandy: you almost look like one of her minions now.. gonna take alot of decent posting to make up for that ;)
So here goes try #1.

To sum up what I am trying to say in a very public and assholish way...
Chase, I quit whatever the name of your tribe is :icon_wink: and will be milking my way to the top with the spotted cow crew. :icon_cool:

If you go on another 20hour crying spree over this could you please let me know.. I would not mind holding that record

Sanchez aka asshole
:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I can't say what i wanna say so ill just cat the lil village you have to the ground.

DeletedUser

ummm little village o_O

spottedcows.png

DeletedUser

Notice how Xplicid is inbetween two females? :lol: :icon_cool:

(btw, only 2 players actually play the account actively lols. So don't be all butthurt yawwwl)

DeletedUser

Watch what i do with this little pnp AGAIN on me god i love it so much each and every one of you who make me the legend I am.

I didn't even read it. I looked at it and it said blah blah blah....gone, good damn deal you were about to get kicked anway. Latah ta ta...have fun.

Nor will i bother responding to anyoen on this post at all ;) Have fun haters i am still going to have fun.

DeletedUser

lol i still think you are holding a grudge about something o_O

DeletedUser57316

Chase your a legend in your own mind, everyone else just waits in anticipation for one of your forum temper tantrums.

Sanchez, your a good player, how you let chase convince you to join in the first place is just O.O But who cares? Didnt get anything from this, all you did was waste whoever read this time and made chase think even more about her narcissistic self, because this is what she wants, she wants threads made about herself, makes her feel like a legend (I know shes def not xD)

DeletedUser

see, this is where i think you all are mistaken, pretty sure this thread is about Sanchez coming to the Spotted Cow account. He simply gave the reasons why he felt it was necessary to go.

DeletedUser

every one of you who make me the legend I am.
Dictionary.com meaning of the word: Legend.
4. a person whose fame or notoriety makes him/her a source of exaggerated or romanticized tales or exploits.

For once... You couldn't be more right. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser57316

Actually I am still stuck on how she got Brad to join o_O

Promise sanchez and brad the same thing and they got each other xD

DeletedUser

Actually I am still stuck on how she got Brad to join o_O

Promise sanchez and brad the same thing and they got each other xD
Lapse in judgement, alchohol, sticky icky... A mixture of all 3 for me...

greenmonsta

So let me get this right....

Sanchez didn't like what Xplicid and Sandy said about him because he wanted to play with chase, so he decided to distance himself from Chase to protect his public image?

Pathetic. Chase is a lovely person to be around, and shes playing to be around friends and to have a bit of enjoyment. If you're scared of a bad public image just for being seen playing with someone you enjoy playing with, then I don't think you deserve to play with people like Chase.

Regardless of what X or Sandy or anyone says to me, I enjoy playing with Chase and as long as I do so, I'll continue to play in this tribe with friends. And to be quite frank, I'd much rather play with her than someone like sanchez.

DeletedUser

Right. I'm locking this, because it's not going to contribute anything other than a flame fest. The statement has been made, and while it's questionable whether it needed to be made in the first place, the secondary intention of provoking flaming in response can stop here, please. I have no intention of seeing yet another flame fest start up here.

Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.