Sandwich

DeletedUser95593

Impossible. I killed all the sand witches a long time ago.

DeletedUser67005

Alas, I cannot possibly be eating a sandwich then. Let us discuss, then, what I was actually eating.

I'm scared.

DeletedUser67005

This is meant to be a completely serious discussion for completely serious people.

DeletedUser

You were eating two bagels with some miscellaneous shit in the middle. Gross.

Repinski

Mmm that sounds good Marissa.... So long and the "miscellaneous shit in the middle" is Colby Cheese and Honey Ham.

DeletedUser67005

Miscellaneous shit doesn't sound too bad. But I was more looking for specifics. How else am I supposed to know what I was eating if it wasn't a sand witch?

DeletedUser

I think you'd know. The texture is usually a give-away, but if not the hook-nose will have caught on your clothes for sure.

DeletedUser

The pungent smell of old ass, coupled with the fact your not holding someone would give the eater the impression that there is indeed shit on whatever your eating.

Lets discuss for a minute the dynamics with which one would define a sandwich.
It would have to be concluded that for it to be a sandwich, presumably the two exterior pieces be flat?

DeletedUser107009

but what if these exterior pieces were saggy and shaped around the "miscellaneous shit in the middle" then what?

DeletedUser67005

Hard to say. I'm used to having things move around in my mouth, so I'm not quite sure anymore when there is not.