Sasuke..'s Diaries!

DeletedUser

Hello to those who are nor familiar with this Series of best laughs on TW!

This PnP was made by me, long ago, where it received alot of brilliant compliments that I am still very proud of and honoured! I hope that this brand new Series won't ruin the past success!

So here I am introducing you:

MR. SASUKE..'S DIARIES - IN THE WORLD OF N...NEWAGE!

pnp1.jpg

DAY 1: THE FALL OF WALL OF HOPE

[SPOIL]
sasuke.jpg

sasuke2.jpg

sasuke3.jpg

sasuke4.jpg

sasuke5.jpg

sasuke6.jpg

sasuke7.jpg

sasuke8.jpg

[/SPOIL]

This Thread is created for those, who are mostly a little bit into a Humor and like to spend some time reading a quite interesting and funny PnP!

DISCLAIMER: The names of Tribe's and Charachters do NOT inpersonate real In-Game / Life people! They are purely created for Fun and Laughter!

I wish you all a nice read - the Series will begin SOON!

Stay tuned,
Sasuke..

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Looks good, didn't read the original one but I'm excited nonetheless.

DeletedUser

Premiere:

DAY 1: "Past expirience is proven skill?"

The FULL episode will be released within next days - stay tuned!

Sasuke..

DeletedUser

Sasuke, was it your failmade I joined a long time back? Because that wasn't much better :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

@nindel: hehe, thanks mate!

@iPerplex: I'm not sure what are you asking. What Failmade? If you were in my Tribe - I doubt, don't recognize your name.

DeletedUser

i LOL'd at that picture.

when you updating more let me know :lol:

DeletedUser94202

Looks for an interesting read. Have to ask Sasuke are you kebabe? (or is this common knowledge?)

DeletedUser

Kebabe is Sasuke Uzumaki, and I think, because me and him have 'Sasuke' in our name ... most think we're the same person, or that I am him (since he is not that much on Forums).

ON-TOPIC:

Guys thanks for the comments - I hope the first episode will be posted soon, I'm fighting with time here.

seth89

This will be entertaining to read.

I have read some of your.... Other work... and has enjoyed it. :)

+1

Crazyish

Sasuke, was it your failmade I joined a long time back? Because that wasn't much better :icon_razz:

Cant help but think you are talking about W37, where the top tribe in the world at that time failed due to the duke, Sasuke Uzimaki, getting a puppy :lol:

Anyways On-Topic: Be interesting to see how this thread turns out. Will check back later to see if anything interesting is going on here.

DeletedUser

Atlast someone who has paint skills comparative to kent :)

Waiting for the episode,havent seen any of your previous works though..

joetalk

ya i have to admit.... i got all excited to see some thing here and yet were just waiting and waiting... come up with the goods dude lolol

DeletedUser

Lol I remember this from w42, will look forward for the funnies. :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

The episodes will come up during weekends, because then I have more free time. I ussualy ran this during summer holidays and I had time to draw, now it's kinda time-taking. :)

DeletedUser92094

What ever amount of time it will take, silent. i will wait for the almighty epicness.