Satisfaction Guaranteed . . . .

DeletedUser

Are you having career troubles ? Your grades aren't what you want them to be ? Your dog wont stop peeing on your carpet ? Your kids wont stop watching Hannah Montana ? Love life leaving you dissatisfied ? Well that's alright, you don't need to wallow in self pity, we have the perfect solution. From the makers of Ghost busters, the League of Randomly Stoned Fishy Goblins, cost efficient meat shields, shady diplomacy made to look good and the concept of 2 girls per guy in an online game comes our newest market offer of a one way ticket to the scenic and sunny rim (or if you chose, the center of your tribe) via Rainbow Airways.
Get your tickets today ! :icon_razz:

Okay now . . . . serious mode.

I haven't posted in this this board for quite a bit. There were a couple of reasons. One was the lack of anything worth reading, and the other was blatantly hypocrisy, braggadocio and shouting by ID and Bunny members on the last occasion I visited this forum. I'm not sure whether that has changed since that point, since I haven't been here. But it will change now.

There were threads in the past that seemed (to me) a kaleidoscope of half-truths, whole lies, gloating over (what I consider) less than principled opportunism and a lot of shouting of the same logical fallacies repeatedly.

Many of us felt personally felt that since a response on forum would be drowned by the flood of nonsensical spam. The better response would be in-game.

And Random, as a tribe, went about achieving that aim.
The first order of business was to deal with ID's pets, the Bunny suicide squad. I wont go into a lot of details, but they were dealt with.
To our pleasant surprise, those players actually fought to the end with a dignity they perhaps didn't show on their forum posts a short while ago. I do not know about others, but the fact that Bunny refused to give up or disintegrate in spite of being hammered out of shape by Random earned something akin to respect from me. A few ID players that we would butt heads with later on showed less resolve.

This was Bunny's farewell message to us :
[spoil]
Djeremajah on 06.07. at 22:38
This is a circ mail to all Random members.

Bunny was founded by a group of 10 real life friends and class mates with a mutual wish to have fun together on TW since we played it before but separately.We started on w39 knowing we have a decent lineup, better than most tribes.What we haven't counted on is you guys,Random.When we saw you were on our continent, we were first planing to become your allies because some of our members know some of yours, but when that haven't worked out we decided to fight you and started preparing knowing that we dont stand a chance,but ready to fight to the last members(kinda what happens these days XD).Then came ID and onaryc.Than the fight started, when pimp tried to noble cico18( Id membe y satt cico one time, i have no reason to lie now.)

Well, what i am trying to say after this long and boring speech that i want to congratulate Random members ,and your leadership for outclassing us in every aspects of this game.we tried everything even tactics of very slow growth so that you guys have low morale when attacking us and that you don't noble us.Nothing worked,you were just too good for us.you teached us lesson of TW.and about PnP, i hope that we can leave that behind us.

once more congratulations.
[/spoil]

We found it oddly . . . . . classy.

The next move was on ID.

Whatever I say will be pulled several ways and buried under a mountain of moaning, groaning and spin doctoring so I'll simply state proof and facts :

Splat ! <=== Marvin had a ton of non ID external support (he admitted it was not from ID in an igm). 7 paladins. Yet he did not show any resistance or attempt to combat. He restarted after losing his first village
Splat !
Splat !
Splat !
Splat !
Splat !
Splat !
Splat !
Splat !
Splat !
Splat !
Splat !
Splat !

And to ice the cake :

Splat ! <=== Duke and founder of ID. He pulled off one very nice snipe though before he went down.

Relevant war stats :
[spoil]
Side 1:
Tribes: Random
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: ID
Players:

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 4
Side 2: 0
Difference: 4

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 16,354
Side 2: 0
Difference: 16,354

image.php
[/spoil]

Cliffs :

There's several (about 4) others who are totally or almost toally cleared off all troops both offense and defense represented in those reports. I won't bore you with repeations.

I'd like to summarize by saying that by and large, we in Random have quite a bit of respect for our adversaries in ID. We may not have a lot of respect for the methods they resorted to or the way they behaved but that's best replied to in the way displayed in this thread.

If it is or it seems that we ourselves at Random resorted to a similar level of less than honest dealings in response to ID's tactics, if it seems that we were not always mature in the way we behaved, then I apologize to those who expected us to be better. We'll do our best to meet those expectations from here on in.

The war cannot be said to be over by a long shot.
We'd like thank ID for making a boring server much more interesting for us. Game on y'all. We'll meet you in the battle field. Hope you enjoy it as much we do.

Random has spoken.
Signed,
Full Circle.
Satisfaction Guaranteed.

user_image.php

P.S. Update # 1 :

PeRvIs said:
Actually it would seem that though the war marches on, the battle is not over yet.

Since I made this thread ID have suffered the following losses :

Giants07 - has been rimmed completely

MaDog19 - has lost his main village (6K pointer)

Robot Wang - has lost his main village. The reason why he is not rimmed completely is due to his secodn village simply not being worth nobling.

Fluffy Thumper - has lost 2 of his 3 villages. The only reason why he isnt rimmed completely is due to low loyalty loss from attackers nobles. We expect him to book one of the airline tickets advertised in the OP in short order, God willing.

He used to be the rank 2 player in W39 (and ID's biggest account) at one time.

Lets keep it up.

P.S. - it would seem as though ID has slipped a rank. Congrats to Geico on Rank 2.

Update # 2: Dated : 16-07-09

Pervis said:
We're trying to keep this a relatively mature representation of one small group of players (ID) vs another small group of players (Random + 5 members of Kaos)

This, however, can be considered relevant stats :

Side 1:
Tribes: Random KAOS
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: 13/07/2009 00:00:00 to 16/07/2009 02:48:55

Side 1: 11
Side 2: 1
Difference: 10

image.php

Side 1: 45,676
Side 2: 4,864
Difference: 40,812

image.php

It is worth noting that the villages ID did take was a re-take. And it has been personally re-re-capped by yours truly :icon_wink:.

Update # 3 : 22-07-2009

The extermination continues hitherto unchecked.

Discord7
Opponents defeated: 57.209 (106.)
Tribe:
» Write message
» To Address book
» Highlight on map
» Invite to tribe
» User file (external link)

Villages Coordinates Points
Disc. 3 480|366 2.651

Bad Horse! (491|371) K34 4,123 Discord7 [ID] Via Veritas Vita [Random] 22nd July 2009 - 05:23:52
I only play by the rules (499|366) K34 3,937 Discord7 [ID] supercow1996 [Random] 22nd July 2009 - 05:20:16
Disc. Prime (497|377) K34 5,658 Discord7 [ID] blue.moon20 [Random] 22nd July 2009 - 05:17:59

He has left ID, after 3 of his 4 villages were nobled by Random and the last one was catted.
Oddly enough we spoke during the course of ID's only "offensive" (if you can call it that) thus far in the war. He said Random (by backtiming his offense while he was ganking Alexithymia along with his tribemate colleguy) had ruined his hopes of breaking into the top 20 in W39.
Now it would seem we've ruined his hopes of being in the top 2000 :icon_surprised:.
I suspect that he's quit the world.

Another ID casualty :

MaDog19
Opponents defeated: 85.424 (37.)
Tribe: ID
» Write message
» To Address book
» Highlight on map
» Invite to tribe

Full respect to Shveik. He fought until the very end. Even tried to snipe me with 3 catapults. Would love to work with him someday.

Jurasu
Opponents defeated: 65.116 (81.)
Tribe: ID
» Write message
» To Address book
» Highlight on map
» Invite to tribe

Down to his last villa and that too has a severaly catapulted farm. Difficult to imagine him recovering from this. Nice guy tho.

However I find it hard to believe that he was stacked by troops only from old ID members as opposed to the new members that are being recruited into ID at a rapid rate. If those core ID members had much defense, they could've used it to save either of their two rimmed dukes or any of the other casualties. Its too much of a coincidence in my mind that ID gains a flurry of new members and almost immeidately decides to finally stack one of their members under attack.

Matter of intrepretation I guess.

I'll round off with some stats :

Side 1:
Tribes: Random KAOS
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: 13/07/2009 00:00:00 to 22/07/2009 12:51:25

Side 1: 21
Side 2: 3
Difference: 18

image.php

Side 1: 86,404
Side 2: 13,716
Difference: 72,688

image.php

Good game and good luck.

P.S. I'm obviously not going to mention names but I've had quite a few ID members ask me (and devil) to call and end to the war and admit ID to merge into Random.
This, I think, reflects that not the entire ID camp agree's with this sentiment.

We shall beat random :spear:

Last edited by a moderator:

Kriegselend

It's a shame to see ID going down like this... But they're far from dead, even if they lose K44, K34 would be largely inaccesible to you.

Thread wins for pic at end!

Michael Corleone.

I just shed a tear, great piece of PnP master. /me bows

DeletedUser

It's a shame to see ID going down like this... But they're far from dead, even if they lose K44, K34 would be largely inaccesible to you.

Thread wins for pic at end!

well nobody said ID has or is going down but certainly there's been a lot of negative things said about random that we felt we should respond to

DeletedUser

*hope to be in Random* :3

Nice PnP piece. Once again, Random did it again.

DeletedUser

Commendments to Bunny, indeed, they had a valiant, and generally gracious attitude, troughout the struggles. Mutual respect is a long forgotten virtue in this game, a past myth of seemingly ancient ages. Same goes to ID as some of those individuals are elegant architectures of destruction and friendly alike, albeit i was slightly disappointed by the passiveness going as the role of Bombardier :icon_wink: Allready constructed a friendship or two in our beloved adversaries and a delight, it will be, to feud the most apparent equal of W39.

Hopefully we can continue spreading the manly Rainbow love as have been since April 08.

DeletedUser

well, at this stage I count forever stats more "accurate", so its 5(ID losses) to 3(Random losses). though good pnp. I love when they have a decent stoy-line, some interesting reports, and a very sexy nice pic(is that lisa? :p)

Regards,
Nuke

DeletedUser

Very nicely done; tbh we should all gangbang RANDOM before we actually have to fight them >:D.

No seriously!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Whats with this though?

http://en39.tribalwars.net/public_report/49f8ef4184bb8bef0496db4785d43a07

Heavy losses for him but you couldn't clear it?

At the time of launch there was a limited amount of offense available due to troops being out on other runs. however, the losses were well worth the damage caused

DeletedUser

At the time of launch there was a limited amount of offense available due to troops being out on other runs. however, the losses were well worth the damage caused

Ah I see; definitely so :icon_razz:.

shveik

yeah ...
Nice pnp ...

Sorry that me involved toooooooooooo late ...
Nice shots :icon_confused:

And BTW what about chases like 10,17,40 ms ...
Lol classy super duper style

DeletedUser

As master said, it's not over until it's over--- and it wont be over for a long while me thinks. I have a feeling we'll be trading villages back and forth for quite a while.

Also I have to laugh at marvin.themartian for restarting after losing a villa. That shows real determination and value of the greater good (tribe before player)

really just wanted to test out my new siggy lol

DeletedUser

master i have been disobidient peasant you may whipe me!!!

or 25 will have to take me into the mean room agian :*(

DeletedUser

yeah ...
Nice pnp ...

Sorry that me involved toooooooooooo late ...
Nice shots :icon_confused:

And BTW what about chases like 10,17,40 ms ...
Lol classy super duper style

Heh Shev, i suspected for a long time that they gave the Madog account to you :icon_razz:.

The original Madog told us he was pissed off that he had to noble Valk's village at the cost of most of his offense and because of that he lost interest in the server. Dunno the full story but thats what he told Blue.

Its good to see you, i always enjoyed having you around as friend or as enemy :icon_razz:

PS. I think you just lost whatever's left of your O.

P.P.S Fluffy Thumper lost his his original village (i think it was his original) to Scare Bear. Well done to her. :icon_razz:

shveik

Heh Shev, i suspected for a long time that they gave the Madog account to you :icon_razz:.

The original Madog told us he was pissed off that he had to noble Valk's village at the cost of most of his offense and because of that he lost interest in the server. Dunno the full story but thats what he told Blue.

Its good to see you, i always enjoyed having you around as friend or as enemy :icon_razz:

PS. I think you just lost whatever's left of your O.

P.P.S Fluffy Thumper lost his his original village (i think it was his original) to Scare Bear. Well done to her. :icon_razz:

Yupie ...
12 ms chases is too tough to dodge :icon_confused:

Madog leave acc. in perfect condition ... But me as a rookie blow all ...
But that's the game ...
Me is just sorry that miss all that fun around ...

So ... Me is still there ... No matter of conditions ...
The final is maybe is near ... Looks like "lose-lose" situation ... But who care ... Not me of course !!!

DeletedUser

Yupie ...
12 ms chases is too tough to dodge :icon_confused:

Madog leave acc. in perfect condition ... But me as a rookie blow all ...
But that's the game ...
Me is just sorry that miss all that fun around ...

So ... Me is still there ... No matter of conditions ...
The final is maybe is near ... Looks like "lose-lose" situation ... But who care ... Not me of course !!!

heh, no regrets. ever.
Thats the only way to play TW. Someday we should be on the same side. You were too far away to work with in W33 :icon_neutral:

Btw, that backtime was actually a freak accident i think. We calculated wrong and aimed to hit a second earlier than we should. So a 1 second backtime might have become rediculously tight

i dunno the full story i guess XD

Update :

Robot Wang from ID also has now lost his main village to blue.moon20 of random. Go champ !