Save Me

DeletedUser

I am supposed to co play an account in skittl (Tribes doomed to fail as sholmzi is the leader)

So if there are any smexy premades out there who want me, let me know.

DeletedUser

Yes it is paybacktimeisnow.

Sadly, I am not on a computer that can run skype.

DeletedUser

ok when you get on it we can talk about the tribe and your exp

DeletedUser

I am supposed to co play an account in skittl (Tribes doomed to fail as sholmzi is the leader)

So if there are any smexy premades out there who want me, let me know.

Whoever this sholmzi is, he sounds terrible.

But anywho; seeing as I am leading Skittl; I can quite definitely say you have no chance of playing in any tribe of mine, and there is very little chance I will ever listen to any criticism of myself by you due to the fact that you (a) havn't accomplished anything noteworthy (leadership) and (b) are an average player at best.

If you think you're co-playing Jack, just because you co-play on a different world, no. Just no.

2fast 2noble

Actually you are wrong ive played with paybacktimeisnow a few times w44 ;) etc and hes up to standard so Shhh while you still can Notor...

DeletedUser

Actually you are wrong ive played with paybacktimeisnow a few times w44 ;) etc and hes up to standard so Shhh while you still can Notor...

You mean the W44 where he got catted to the ground by a bunch of what he himself called noobs? Highly impressive.

This thread as a whole is completely irrelevant anyway considering he was never and never will be in Skittl.

DeletedUser

You mean the W44 where he got catted to the ground by a bunch of what he himself called noobs? Highly impressive.

This thread as a whole is completely irrelevant anyway considering he was never and never will be in Skittl.

Sadly I could find my way into probably quite a few accounts within your tribe. (I have a few offers on the table :icon_razz:. The funny thing is not all members in your tribe belive in you and joined because they are waiting for you to fail... once again. :icon_rolleyes:

I turned down those offers because I am most likely joining a tribe who has a leader that actually knows what he is doing unlike yourself.