Say Goodbye

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Time for everyone to say Goodbye to the World 41 user. Congrats on getting the first couple caps, I wouldn't expect many more. You consider yourself to be an amazing player when in reality you are the exact opposite. Your plan of getting SCC to turn on us won't work, they are AXES now and they will forever be AXES. They will be on the list of winners for World 41, something you will not be on. And as for getting Fresh to attack us, come on you have been planning this for months do you not have a better plan? Time to take out the trash!

You truly are dumber than you look :icon_rolleyes:

Goodbye Stealthy, I'm sure i'll be rimming you on World 53 as well :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser84793

Time for everyone to say Goodbye to the World 41 Idiot. Stealthy you are pathetic and its a disgrace to have been in the same tribe as you. Congrats on getting the first couple caps, I wouldn't expect many more. You consider yourself to be an amazing player when in reality you are the exact opposite. Your plan of getting SCC to turn on us won't work, they are AXES now and they will forever be AXES. They will be on the list of winners for World 41, something you will not be on. And as for getting Fresh to attack us, come on you have been planning this for months do you not have a better plan? Time to take out the trash!

now dont get to excited yet i took a couple of caps with out flenching!!!!! i have not even begun...lots more will be taken and you guys are gonna look like fools..you cant beat me..im way to active for you to handle...lol i shall enjoy taking the axes tribe down! Cheers

DeletedUser

Time for everyone to say Goodbye to the World 41 Idiot. Stealthy you are pathetic and its a disgrace to have been in the same tribe as you. Congrats on getting the first couple caps, I wouldn't expect many more. You consider yourself to be an amazing player when in reality you are the exact opposite. Your plan of getting SCC to turn on us won't work, they are AXES now and they will forever be AXES. They will be on the list of winners for World 41, something you will not be on. And as for getting Fresh to attack us, come on you have been planning this for months do you not have a better plan? Time to take out the trash!

will he got some EX-fresh to leave and join him that was sad but what can i say??? he got only the dum out of my tribe that was better for me best part is WHERE nobling who ever join him SINCE UE took 1 of them in and wont let him leave THAT is sad...

thx for doing a great job AXES now UE can shut there mouth

DeletedUser

thx for doing a great job AXES now UE can shut there mouth
Dont be exciting. You may be next. I will remind this post when you will be betrail by yours leadership, who will join AXES. Do they /edited, was "you"/ will tell "thanks" for your developed villages i dont know.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Dont be exciting. You may be next. I will remind this post when you will be betrail by yours leadership, who will join AXES. Do you will tell "thanks" for your developed villages i dont know.

FRESH/AxeLuv, has been around with Axes for over a year now...

DeletedUser84793

Dont be exciting. You may be next. I will remind this post when you will be betrail by yours leadership, who will join AXES. Do they /edited, was "you"/ will tell "thanks" for your developed villages i dont know.

Well i know for a fact freshes leadership is being recruited by AXES..and they will kill the rest off..right kremx and the other guys..silentbob will be going to axes...enjoy the future fight guys...lol

DeletedUser

Well i know for a fact freshes leadership is being recruited by AXES..and they will kill the rest off..right kremx and the other guys..silentbob will be going to axes...enjoy the future fight guys...lol

Well, you seem to know more then me, and last time I checked, I call the shots in Axes.

DeletedUser

Sorry, your wrong there. Axes want Kremx kicked out of Fresh and want me and spidermal kicked out of Leadership...

DeletedUser84793

Sorry, your wrong there. Axes want Kremx kicked out of Fresh and want me and spidermal kicked out of Leadership...

silent..are you forgetting you told me AXES wanted you? maybe thats a lie then..or i miss understood. but i think not...it dont matter..you will do what they tell you..or...you will be killed off..and you know it..Have a great day man..I wish you all the best.

DeletedUser

Not kicked out, whatever you guys decide internally is entirely up to you, but we want Jeody as our contact.

DeletedUser

Ok, to clear the air... since people don't seem to realize, booza and I no longer coplay because my original sitter/coplayer, who is my boyfriend, has returned. It was nothing personal against booza, just that this account was something that my bf and I worked on a lot together and we wanted to continue to share now that he has internet again. :D

DeletedUser

yeh i'm lost, i never knew you and Booza co-played. I always thought Booza played Jonathan when the original left.

DeletedUser

Oh well... he did, but my account was in a much better position. So he played with me for a couple months. But yeah, as said, my coplayer got internet again. And booza just likes jarl because he's so dreamy according to all the guys in Axes. Apparently he gives really good back rubs or something. :D

DeletedUser

Not kicked out, whatever you guys decide internally is entirely up to you, but we want Jeody as our contact.

Jeody being the contact is most probably not going to happen since he doesnt play tribalwars much anymore, so what happens now? And with Kremx, im not sure whats going on there so someone will have to update me.

DeletedUser

Jeody being the contact is most probably not going to happen since he doesnt play tribalwars much anymore, so what happens now? And with Kremx, im not sure whats going on there so someone will have to update me.

Next is, we get together on skype.

Status
Not open for further replies.