Say NO to drugs!

DeletedUser

I'll save the cigar for afterwards..

3982160061.jpg

Mustache Mobster

Great to see bunz left weed, hope he's staying clean now.
In case you're interested bunz, we got AAA meetings in K33.

rich26ca

Well ya know i

[spoil]
Got%20beef.png
[/Spoil]

With

[spoil]
images
[/Spoil]

I quickly read

[spoil]
15-Ways-to-Identify.jpg
[/Spoil]

and then i found someone with a similar issue

[spoil]
NinjaBeef.jpg
[/Spoil]

And i thought to myself what a perfect fit... best of both worlds.

[spoil]
tmntpower.jpg
[/Spoil]

But then ill get fat and lazy... can't have that... so i thought to myself

[spoil]
spiderman-is-going-to-start-his-own-avengers.jpg
[/Spoil]

But then i found out they just wanted it for themselves and they have some good stuff.... lmao

[spoil]
demotivation.us_Teenage-Mutant-Ninja-Turtles-Havent-I-told-you-that-they-are-smoking-weed_130054112535.jpg
[/Spoil]

And thats why we are

[spoil]
teenage_mutant_ninja_turtles_by_nebezial.jpg
[/Spoil]

And your right lib it is a game after all but it has to be fun and that wasn't happening for me in Weed so options where quit find another world or find people i can have some fun with here with out having to do everything... I have no hard feelings with any of the weed people despite some of the comments ive seen in Skype and in forums o_O

Its all good ;P

Have fun smoke weed, and beat shredder its all good!

~PnP brought to you by Rich26ca Aka Bunz420 Aka Darwin00537 Aka Turtle for life ;P

DeletedUser

The turtles seem pretty solid, they have lost 3 villages in total and does have been reclaimed by their members, so they haven't lost a single village to an enemy tribe, pretty annoying how quiet the core is in that case...

DeletedUser

looks like weed is having hard time with 5 to 6 Turtles fighting in there area @_@ turtles are getting high up north :( please dont smoke weeds

rich26ca

well to be fair its not just turtle there are several people attacking them Kaboom, turtle, Ninja, Who?, Closed, HWA

Not organized all of them but all attacking just the same...

DeletedUser

well to be fair its not just turtle there are several people attacking them Kaboom, turtle, Ninja, Who?, Closed, HWA

Not organized all of them but all attacking just the same...

If i were some of these tribes i would be embarrassed that they have to piggy back on the back of Turtle and Kaboom's, i'll call it action, because it's not really a war.

Shadows in the Darkness have no joined the "war"..lol

God, how many people did you guys on the council upset?

MAX-BURN

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
These days no one posts reports anymore. Its fun to see nukes go splat especially when they not yours :lol:

rich26ca

If i were some of these tribes i would be embarrassed that they have to piggy back on the back of Turtle and Kaboom's, i'll call it action, because it's not really a war.

Well the short time i was on council i don't think i pissed anyone off... maybe iamadummy but only cause he thought i was lying and wasn't just shitty situation with members not holding up to what they said.

Reaper controls who and well hates EDF members so thats why thats happening.

HWA is because they are PAs with turtle & Ninja members...

Closed is jumping on players in there K to be expected really people will always hit the hardest when they think your weak.

DeletedUser

Well we are the remenants of [v], [i ] and DDS that got screwed over by several things done by weed. Obviously we had an axe to grind. And as we are only little guys, we are going to pick up the scraps from turtle, its just the way it is. Sometimes you got to take advantage of someone elses bad situation to get ahead in the game

DeletedUser113318

nha i sort of knew you were not the problem bunz, i was just putting on an act so maybe you would fix things :p
but doesn't seems like weed's council learned their lessons with rogue players since they recruit them again...

Anyway to be honest we in turtles are at best maybe 4 players playing this eating fest, others in the area don't really seem to bother...
for the others involve i don't know.

all i know is i told bunz while he was still in weed this virus / weed merge was the most stupid thing ever considering they recruited sims city player like the mirage and some others instead of skilling up their own member and recruiting only he best.
you can only blame yourselves for taking the easy way, which is not always the best as you can see.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser111495

When someone offers you some illegal drugs, what do you say?[spoil]You say, " No, thanks. I'll just have a Minotaur. "[/spoil]

DeletedUser102425

Not sure which tribes you were directing that at, but Closed has only been going after Moooo players who decided to join Weed right before Turtle declared war. That doesn't mean we won't thank Turtle for making it easier for us than it could have been.

DeletedUser

Merging with Virus and Infect killed Weed. They more or less had the entire K as a family tribe except the few turtle and kaboom guys creeping around the borders.

Mustache Mobster

So you're saying your weed plants got infected by a virus and now they died? =C

4245be001dc7d47312c3647012c20e42723bf6927967b7625983388010dbf5b5.jpg

If you can't smoke it..... Just suck it! These are actually on the market in The Netherlands!
chupa-chups-cannabis.jpg

Or if you're to macho to suck anything, just drink it ^^
68053061.jpg

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Weed disbanded as of 19:06 ST, on January the 16th, only 4 days, 14 hours, and 46 minutes into the war.
6nH18.png

Stats:

6nHfb.png

We can also safely assume, plenty of players in K34 are afraid of war.

DeletedUser

possibly, or having the number1/2 tribe (which ever they were on) declare on you, lose a few members and such. when your still progressing as a tribe, would have been difficult to hold off.

But Weed didnt command much loyalty as a tribe...

DeletedUser

Yup, we put it out of it's misery.

Well played Kaboom, Turtle, Ninja etc

Really wasn't a good show...

We bit off more than we could chew. To many conflicts for a tribe that size. I think we started well (as a tribe) and did a great job catching Virus who got a decent size after their own merge with Clones (i think it was), but leaders became more inactive for a variety of reasons and diplomacy/direction seemed to change weekly. I personally thought the new leader would steady it all but he was not calm enough to stop the decline, and basically finished it off in a mad night, but then not many wanted to step up so our fault again.

It all seemed to me to go down hill when we started talking diplomacy with Turtle, when we'd done nothing really to earn it. Should have just stayed in a red dot situation and just tussled, if necessary, on a local level and kept any attention from ourselves. We seemed to be told there was a new conflict weekly yet it was only a few of us actually affected/doing anything about it.