SC vs AH War

Citles.of.AH

Ill try and be as non biased as possible :D
8.Ah- The tribe is currently fighting |SC| In continent 64 which seems to off weakened them majorly in overall rankings as they was 3rd only a few days ago there support has not come to there members and they are being picked off one by one.If the tribe isn't careful they risk being destroyed by other tribes in other continents as there spread is good but in the middle off 2 bigger tribe families. We will see if this tribe is around in a week or two.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Congratulations on taking out our smallest members Hettra, or should I say your top five members carrying your weak leadership. You out of the blue betrayed our NAP, then lied about it, then declared war when we started clearing your members. Yes we've dropped out of the top 5, not really at all due to our issues with you. We've been doing a bit of internal nobbling ourselves and while we did lose a few villas to you we've taken a couple back and cleared 3x that in your members around us.

Hell, you yourself aren't fit to run a top tribe, a none premium member with only minimal previous world experience backtimed you:
http://en68.tribalwars.net/public_report/5cf20d14121024b9eeee35e564f86ef9

I also hope that wasn't your entire troop count either; otherwise I truly feel bad for those fighting for you. Isn't that what happened with HUGz? A whole bunch of decent players with a noob leader... so the good players broke off and made Temp.? Sounds familiar.

You had your goons fight that battle for you as well; but it will only be a matter of time before our good players can reach you; then you'll disappear ;) Lucky for you to be so far from our main clusters; the members that are not are not fairing so lucky... or have they not told you we've been farming them for a week?

You've gotten so scared you went crying to -=GE=- LOL one of the biggest hugger tribes on the world; the only contact we've had with their members has mostly been through scouting and the troop to point ratios have been laughable at best. Take a look at the plunder and resource achievements, along with OD scores, and that finished off any remaining doubt. You're running out of low point, less skilled players of ours to conquer, don't bask in your glory just yet a storm is brewing.

I've also been told you've been lying to other tribe leaders saying we broke the NAP to make us sound like the bad guy lol You're all around pathetic. If we do lose to you in this area; it will only be due to your tribes sheer numbers. As it stands it's about 10 AH members (as a lot are not in our shared area) vs. 70 |SC| and |TC| members. With the GE hugging family you just recruited that makes it 25 AH vs. 150 GE, SC, and TC members. :lol: this should be fun.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

What about your family HA (Harbingers of Apocalypse)? Or do they not fit your cry fest?

Citles.of.AH

What about them? HA was only setup due to a merge that didn't happened for spill over, and now only still exist to see which if any are suited to move to AH.

I don't see what that has to do with anything though tbh.

DeletedUser110960

You cleared a guy in |TC| and nobled an inactive in our tribe I see your really claiming them villages back.
We declared after we took 5 off your villages thought we might as well make it official what ever happened to you having everyone on your side and take us down in the continent?

I am very sorry we can't attack your so called stronger members yet not my fault they aren't in the continent you should off recruited better.So I thought you guys should show of these so called pro members so I brought GE in.

Side 1:
Tribes: |SC|
Side 2:
Tribes: AH

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 31
Side 2: 16
Difference: 15

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 5
Side 2: 1
Difference: 4

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 64,530
Side 2: 38,024
Difference: 26,506

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 14,386
Side 2: 2,134
Difference: 12,252

chart

Citles.of.AH

You keep saying "we" it's not "we" it's your top five. The rest of your tribe I haven't seen do anything except maybe send a few bad attacks only to be backtimed and cleared (like you ;)).

Conquers is irrelevant to me right now, we will get around to conquering your members but you're not the only tribe we want out of the area so for the most part we have just been clearing/catting your members and not conquering them. Your little war reports don't show the ODA we'd be far up on from he 10-15 |TC| and |SC| we have already cleared and catted; probably why you waited to declare. LoL you say we don't support our members and yet these people we have been farming for a week still haven't given up and yet haven't seen a single inclination of support from anyone in your tribe; not that it would matter much anyways.

Oh, and the guy that we conquered that you claim is "IA"... well he had more troops in his village than you (even though half your points) so I'm pretty sure he wasn't IA, try again.

I also don't recall ever saying anything about gang-banging |SC| with the rest of the continent, are you confusing what I actually said with the lies you made up and told the rest of the continent to play the pitty game? You're attacking one of our good players now; OkweL just sniped your top members train this morning, a little tighter next time maybe anything less than 100ms is no good around here (I think his was 150ms roughly). Not that it would matter, since he sniped all three of the following nobles. That's gotta be annoying eh.

Unfortunately you're tribe will still probably end up with his village since he is not close to us and completely surrounded by |SC| and |TC|; just funny a globally rank 18 person is having such trouble nobbling him. If only he had backtimed as well it would of been awesome.

Last edited:

DeletedUser110960

Yes Yes

You keep referring to my troops which was 5 days ago I scouted ultima I realised I could clear him with the troops which where there and not farming so sent them off you think that was my whole army?

About our inactive again he was yellow does your logic say he was active then?

Citles.of.AH Apr 23,2013 07:11
You do realize a war with us is only going to severely reduce both of our progress; not only that but boss is just to our north and Ego? to our east; we will be eaten by them while we fight amongst ourselves... though if that is what you want I'm fine with it you've done a good job so far of targeting our weakest members with lowest troops; but what will happen when us better players get involved? Which is coming soon based on what appears to be specific targeting of AH members.

Also, by doing this you are pretty much forcing my hand. I have a decent handful of smaller tribes in the area that have already asked me to join them against you. I have stayed out if it until now but you are really leaving me little choice with this poor display of diplomacy. I'd gladly fight you 1 on 1 if our tribes were both equally situated in this area but as I'm sure you've already figured out a good portion of our best players are a bit north of your area; making them less able to fight in a war. So, to even the field I will have our members offensively clear while the small tribes support us and make return fire impossible.

Is this the route I should take? I wanna know why you all of a sudden broke our NAP without a word, then lied about it and continued to attack my members including the nobbling of one.

[/quote]

Cleared 15 people huh? I hear nothing about it on our forums got all the reports to back it up? I'm expecting to see 2 from SC and most others from TC if so.

Citles.of.AH

Yes in fact we do; I also have all the reports from this morning of your top member getting sniped. Next will be of his nuke being cleared :)

DeletedUser110413

Not gunna lie hettra, common logic sides with citles, to be fair he tried to work with you when much larger fish are on our borders, but instead your starting a fight which is only going to entice the 2 major tribes that encircle us to make their move.

This war of course was inevitable, but you must see why you picked a foolish time to do it.. When we could have worked together first and got rid of the major threats. But instead you've locked us into a squabble that will result in both sides losing troops/villages while the real major competitors build their strengths on our borders, this is honestly a rather foolish war lol.

DeletedUser

1. http://i.imgur.com/7mP1MFY.png - current ODA and ODD stats
2. Do I need to post sniped train reports?
3. Backtimed and catted one of |TC| members

He attacked me few days earlier, and then even with noble. Roles have changed now:

ebed24b756.png

While my troops were coming home, he sent counter strike that I dodged completely... and finally backtimed in proper way:

8fc5ca3c80.png

a004d559f3.png

4. Do I need to post reports how I am catting since yesterday a recently nobled village by one of |SC| members?
Note: this village has been cleared and catted by me few days ago and thus farmed. Nobling completely empty village and "securing" it with like 100 axes is not the way to defend new village in times of war.

Most recent report after catting today (check out HQ, Barracks, Stable, Smithy, Farm, Wall). All have been catted to the ground and yet no defending troops in it.

22cbbe8dd3.png

ricmik9 Apr 28,2013 20:25
I heard you have some incomings. Are you nervous?
Does this look like mature question or rather teenager threating more?

DeletedUser110413

Lol the stats don't lie, sc has lost an overwhelming amount of troops and building levels as opposed to AH losing 5 villages most of which weren't activly playing.

DeletedUser110960

Action Has More Meaning then words

I seem to off encountered the whole Ah crew on the forums is it me or is losing villages worse then troops? Either way a war off words isn't gonna help you guys take them villages back!

DeletedUser110413

I seem to off encountered the whole Ah crew on the forums is it me or is losing villages worse then troops? Either way a war off words isn't gonna help you guys take them villages back!

I mailed you my thoughts already, I'm not interested in forums bashing or trolling, that isnt my style, if you took it that way, then you misunderstood me.

DeletedUser

We only have lost few villages because it was you who broke a NAP. We were respecting it and not attacking you and this is quite easy to understand why at beginning winning side is always the one who break agreement.

However note here that we lost them before war has been declared so actually IMHO this doesn't count. This game is not about villages (as many think), its about troops.

Maybe catting isn't the best way of playing but while under attack options are limited. And I wanted to prove lack of defending troops as it wasn't me who brought lack of support.

I don't even understand why are you posting here since right now you play a simple gangbang game.

Someone mentioned HA here. Look at the members count. We have enough place to get all of them into AH but Citles already explained why it is still running.

I agree this went OT too much already.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Per many people's suggestions I have excised some posts from the Top 20 Tribes thread and relocated them here - the thread is under Citles.of.AH's name because his post was first. Let me know if you think a different title would be more appropriate!

DeletedUser

That was fast lol

Blue+Black SC and brother

orange is HA,
[spoil]
2JLFy.jpg

[/spoil]

edit_spoiler

DeletedUser

congrats to sc for winning the war and ridding us of their spear nukes:D