Scc= scc + rse + aids?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Someone has been recruiting quiete alot lately... is it because Chorde is desperate, a last struggle before they give up the fight?

We'll see. I'm sure stats will follow soon.

DeletedUser

LOL

Booza :icon_evil: , there you go. Stirring things up again? :icon_rolleyes:
Haven't you heard, W41 PnP is dead. Trolls have moved on... its a losing battle mate. :icon_confused:

edit:
Hmm... I'm thinking I'm beginning to understand the purpose of the trolls. I just might have to become one! :icon_eek:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

LOL

Booza :icon_evil: , there you go. Stirring things up again? :icon_rolleyes:
Haven't you heard, W41 PnP is dead. Trolls have moved on... its a losing battle mate. :icon_confused:

edit:
Hmm... I'm thinking I'm beginning to understand the purpose of the trolls. I just might have to become one! :icon_eek:

You can join us.

DeletedUser

If it wasn't for the trolls, booza would have nothing to reply to.

Therin

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
If not for the trolls, the over-inflated self egos and idiots on these forums would get free reign.

Therin

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
how is booze boring???????? its been helping people get laid since the dawn of our race.

In that case it has also helped with the spread of various diseases that are now bringing un-imaginable misery to millions across the world. It's also a huge contributor to crime, health problems and other social and economic issues. If alchohol had not existed previously, and was invented today, it would be an illegal drug. Only reason it isn't is because of "culture", when alchohol is little more than a lack of it...

DeletedUser

In that case it has also helped with the spread of various diseases that are now bringing un-imaginable misery to millions across the world. It's also a huge contributor to crime, health problems and other social and economic issues. If alchohol had not existed previously, and was invented today, it would be an illegal drug. Only reason it isn't is because of "culture", when alchohol is little more than a lack of it...

Therin's the one, standing alone in the corner of a party, holding a mineral water.

DeletedUser

Actually alcohol and fermentation in general was necessary because of poor water quality. There are some interesting ways of making food as well, using fermentation. Wait, what is this thread about? Trolls? Merges?

Penguin11

Yeah...Yeah.

PenguinLocked.png

Regards,
Penguin

Status
Not open for further replies.