Scheduled Dependant

Deleted User - 31145

some old names here looking forward to seeing you all on the world

monstaz2

Jake I'm pretty sure you were added to my premade back when it was spam for W75 then you left it once we cleaned it out ;)

DeletedUser

Damn. How can I resist such a nice offer?

But that's a very important decision to make. May I have a few days to think this over? Maybe even consult a friend or two while I'm at it...

busamad

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Hehe log in for the first time in a couple of years or at least it feels that way and find my profile views are going down :(
Nice to see some are still playing this drug.

Oh Happy New Year to all.

DeletedUser19041

Hehe log in for the first time in a couple of years or at least it feels that way and find my profile views are going down :(

You gotta pick it up bro :p

DeletedUser

Oh hey. Nice to hear from you again Busa. Come play a little from time to time. One month or two never hurts... At least not that much. :icon_wink:

Happy new year to you too.

Zalinor

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score

Yeah seriously Busa come back to us! Happy New Year

(I was a nobody on W21 learning from the greats on there then you helped point me in the right direction in the 40's or something)

EDIT: Talk about late post only came here to stalk Matt's premade see what name they had joined under and if they had joined :icon_biggrin: