Schools Ending

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

So, Schools ending for lots of kids, and lots of kids are going to be bored...

Do you think there will be more aggression in the world since (Possibily) more kids are going to be joining the game?

DeletedUser

Well.. I hope I see more players.. More players more farms.. :p

DeletedUser62494

Hey topkilla have you given up spying?

No he hasn't and to be honest. A player like him never will. His honor and his sense of right and wrong have long ago been lost in his own desperate fight or rather crawl for survival on a world that hates him.

DeletedUser

my school ends in 4 days and after that ill be extremely bored so ill waste a lot of nobles/nukes ^^

DeletedUser62494

Hes wouldn't be the only one

I have never run so get your facts right. If you care to keep running your mouth actualy try fighting back cuz I have seen your stats and you lose villages like you run your mouth. NONE stop

DeletedUser

I have never run so get your facts right. If you care to keep running your mouth actualy try fighting back cuz I have seen your stats and you lose villages like you run your mouth. NONE stop

so first off i wasn't necessary talking about you but if you want to think that then go ahead, must be a guilty conscience.

oh and this must be what you mean by running my mouth

Total Posts

this post would be my 6

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser62494

so first off i wasn't necessary talking about you but if you want to think that then go ahead, must be a guilty conscience.

oh and this must be what you mean by running my mouth

Total Posts

this post would be my 6

You quoted me and thus directed your post at me. So either stand behind your words or get back ingame and show the world how good you are.

DeletedUser

Considering over half the posts here are just arguments about an entirely different matter, and the thread has been in existence for 3 days and has 11 posts, I don't see much future in this discussion.

Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.