Scion declares war on TSoH

DeletedUser

Shit for real, we've got their conversations!?!?!?

Crap, we're good...
Now, two mighty tribes might attack us, we will die!

DeletedUser

Side 1: TSoH

Side 2: (~SS~)

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 4
Side 2: 4
Difference: 0

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 29,233
Side 2: 36,402
Difference: 7,169

image.php

Side 1: TSoH

Side 2: (~SS~)

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 11
Side 2: 5
Difference: 6

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 98,418
Side 2: 46,530
Difference: 51,888

image.php

DeletedUser36164

I love how they underestimate us.

and whats with the whole but I highly doubt it will be anything organized thing???

We would organize their asses in the autopsy room...

DeletedUser

I think they meant that SP wont coordinate for real against TSoH, because we'll be busy elsewhere ;)

But yeah, it was idiotic by them to just assume that we wont coordinate against them, even if we aren't/haven't/wont :p

DeletedUser30632

Well, TSoH decided that it was a good idea to snipe Scion villages. Now, these weren't just any Scion villages. These were ANTYRAEL'S Scion villages. If that's not a reason to declare war, I don't know what is.

After all, TSoH is in the southwest alliance, and since their buddy STN flopped when we declared war on them, I figure TSoH is the next logical choice.

It's really a shame, because Mr Rogier and I have had such good communication in the past. Now, I only have one communication.

All Your Base Are Belong To Us

They knew it was coming. They're on their forums scrambling for defense and saying embarrassing things like "Don't worry guys, if we stick together as a tribe we can get through this together." :icon_rolleyes:

You guys are almost too funny to attack. Almost.

This is going to be a long range war, unfortunately, and we might lose a few satellite villages at the start, but in the end, Scion always wins.

Unless we lose. :icon_wink:

Antyrael

Well, I can't say this was unexpected. You and I both knew all along this was coming, whether or not we kept our relations friendly. However, I believe your reason to declare war was quite strange.. after all, you took villages from a player we recently dismissed and was eating up, and when my players nobles crossed with yours, you got mad (?) and then accused me of telling him to support it and continue attacks on you. After I forwarded you a mail showing the day beforehand I had told him to remove support and stop attacks on you (you did get them first), you did not respond or apologize in any way.

Anyway, Im sure you look as forward to a real fight as I do, so lets not argue over petty things.. we are now at war and nothing but results will do the talking. . After all, this isnt anything personal right? :icon_rolleyes:

Mr Rogier

DeletedUser36164

HeHe, I will enjoy seeing you get rimed out of w15 as you did in w10 lol.

DeletedUser30632

I got rimmed from w10? Now where did you hear that? Obviously a terrible source.

DeletedUser

Yeah, it wasn't the guy I rimmed, I just attacked him once, I took a village from a guy with one village, that was in Rogiers tribe :)

Sorry about that, but it was like a year ago :)

DeletedUser

HeHe, I will enjoy seeing you get rimed out of w15 as you did in w10 lol.

so who exactly are you, i mean no disrespect, but i have never seen you post on the forums until now, and your only reason for doing so, is to bash on TSoH...

You clearly have no knowledge of what TSoH can actually do...

DeletedUser30632

No worries blue, I had to fight off a quite a few BLT trains back then ;)

Almost fell off my bed when I saw an incoming train from a 200k player when I was 13k...

Hes a member of (~SP~)

DeletedUser

so who exactly are you, i mean no disrespect, but i have never seen you post on the forums until now, and your only reason for doing so, is to bash on TSoH...

You clearly have no knowledge of what TSoH can actually do...

He's a very respected member of SP, used to be a member of Wanted and PwN, with more points and more OD than you.

DeletedUser

No worries blue, I had to fight off a quite a few BLT trains back then ;)

Almost fell off my bed when I saw an incoming train from a 200k player when I was 13k...

Hes a member of (~SP~)

Lol, you were probably able to take care of it, you were better than the majority of the BLT members.

DeletedUser30632

Oh yes, Rockin R1ch's training never ceased to fail :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

He's a very respected member of SP, used to be a member of Wanted and PwN, with more points and more OD than you.

i can see that, do you think i am blind or something? I asked a simple question, it was in no way directed towards you, so i don't understand why you decide to give me his life story...

DeletedUser

Lol, I forwarded a mail from Rocking Rich to the entire BLT, and he said some "ugly" stuff in that mail, so I got banned and lost 6 villages because of it lol... :p

And seriously 1089, give it a rest already, stop getting so cocky, because you're not too far away from me :)

DeletedUser

Lol, I forwarded a mail from Rocking Rich to the entire BLT, and he said some "ugly" stuff in that mail, so I got banned and lost 6 villages because of it lol... :p

And seriously 1089, give it a rest already, stop getting so cocky, because you're not too far away from me :)

who said i was cocky, i asked a simple question, and go ahead and attack me, i am quitting anyways, see what i care :)

DeletedUser

Good that you're quitting, really happy to hear that.

Luck for me, you haven't been on the forums for very long, so haven't been forced to hear your bs :D

DeletedUser

Good that you're quitting, really happy to hear that.

Luck for me, you haven't been on the forums for very long, so haven't been forced to hear your bs :D

lol, yes, everyone is wrong but you ;)

DeletedUser30632

Lets be friendly here, (~SP~) has not made nearly as many false claims as (~SS~) has. Maybe Ill start sending my own circular mails out to all of the members over there and try and get them defecting.. Might not work though, it certainly didnt for Anty.

DeletedUser

That's right, good that you understand :)

And sending mails to enemy tribe isn't only to make them leave their tribes, but it lowers morale and stuff, it works, many of the most successful tribes use not only axes to win their wars with, but their brains as well :p (no offense, I don't mean that you don't have brains :p)