Scion-Forsaken 13 merge.

DeletedUser77700

It has no significance on the world so it doesn't matter.

DeletedUser

[spoil]
128656193508695106.jpg
[/spoil]

DeletedUser

It think they have more members now :icon_idea:

And a secret, a front with DR1FT and a lot of front with Calm. They could try to join with Drift against Calm or eat the Drift villas themselves before Calm gets them all. I think its a significant time right now for Drift members though it might not have big implications globally.

Good luck.

MR.MR

Kani, you are IN Scion... just trying to pull some spotlight on your tribe?

DeletedUser91224

Some publicity, and i would also like to see if the world has anything to say. Thats about it lol.

DeletedUser

Some publicity, and i would also like to see if the world has anything to say. Thats about it lol.

if this was rl i would say your attention seeking to get your guys known but cause this is tribal hugs im going to say congrats!

DeletedUser

Cause if your not a top 3, Your not allowed to post in the externals. Because your head hasnt swollen to the "elite" stage..... Duurrrrrrr

DeletedUser

Best of luck with your merge. I fear Calm. will have you for breakfast though, inactivity or not. The power levels are too disparate.

DeletedUser

Thanks Nem, Calm is intimidating on the map and stat wise... That i cant disagree with. Merger is no less terrible then all the basher tribes that have popped up around us. Sometime lunch can cause a bone in the throat though, and leave one gasping for breath. But long term may be bad for us. This is where we find out who the loyal ones are... and who the coward are.