SCIOVA bring it on

DeletedUser

I cant time trains, I used to but forgot, do you do it in tabs?

DeletedUser

Defending against a thousand plus attacks is easy, just have to mark them and figure what is fakes and what are real, not too hard to find the pattern if you look at it for a minute or two. Long range ops are easy to predict, never had to snipe to defend from them...

The newer worlds I've played have been as part of premade tribes and we usually steamroll most of the serious opposition in our mother continent before they even research nobles. Thus I seriously have near zero experience sniping those 200ms trains... I get it right most of the time, just sucks to know that one of the 20-ish I've had thrown at me I failed taking out :icon_sad: If you notice I only got 500k ODD in this world and coming from the rim thats mostly sword nukes and n00b ratio nukes... In W28 I got 370k something ODD, thats 7-8 nukes if I did the calculation right (by new calculation method, old one is still in use here after all)

Well, uncle Gammy, that's all well and good... But how many of your colleagues can say the same?

DeletedUser18695

Boring, this got spammed about timing? :S Bunch of noobs.

The Roman Empire

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Obviosly I couldn't kill all their troops without my friends :p I could dogde them all but I prefer killing troops :)

DeletedUser

i could help add, but as memebr of rev fan club ill not waste your time or troops. im leaving the k85 cluster alone, just stop trying to scout me with 300 scouts, its never going to work lol

DeletedUser

owhh, i do

my OD is now reaching the 400k mark. it did feel like dropping but i kept my cool; kept my eye on where and when i wanted it to go, and slotted it to the 370k.

i would be a pointwhore on this game... but i can't do that right either. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

What is this "OD" stuff everyone keeps talking about? :icon_confused::icon_redface: And how can I check it?